7. I Sleep Shirtless

Jason's POV

I didn't feel all that comfortable imposing on Lily, not because I care
about staying in someone's house because I do it all the time. But Lily and I aren't exactly acquaintances. And it's just weird staying at your 'enemies' house.

I see Lily return to her room with a blanket tucked in one arm and the other hiding a pillow. She places it over her couch that's comfortably set by her large window.

I can't help but let my eyes trail her stunning figure. She is so beautiful, and I hate listening to my friends talk about how hot she is. I'm not jealous. I just didn't like it, which is weird. But I dont know, I just didn't like it.

Once she props the pillows up comfortably she looks up to me with a weak smile. I can tell this makes her feel uncomfortable; me staying here, after all I made all of some of her school years a living hell. I actually do feel bad, not that you would know that, but I do. And staying here just doesn't feel right.

"There you go", she strokes her arm awkwardly.

I find myself grinning, I don't completely know myself. But she looks so innocent...

"What?", she scoffs in embarrassment.

"it's nothing", I lie.

"Well you've never been one to be lost for words", Lily teases sarcastically.

I shake my head laughing and take my shirt off. I can see Lily peering at the side of her eye, she looks almost startled.

"I sleep shirtless. You okay with that?", I ask.

I hear her choke on her words awkwardly and if I didn't feel so anxious about staying here as it is I would've laughed.

"Eh...Yeah, its fine just don't get any big ideas", she forces a laugh.

Lily's POV

I won't lie, the inner girl is gripping at me, I've never denied Jason is a very good looking guy but his physique was the cherry on top. I turn around and forgive myself for looking, I know i'm not with Daniel anymore, for obvious reasons yet i steal feel a pang of guilt even looking at Jason and admiring his beauty. From the side of my eye i watch him slip under the sheets and make himself comfortable, i can't help but notice some marks scattered across his skin, maybe if things weren't so uncomfortably awkward between us i would've managed to muster up the courage and ask him. 

I go into my bathroom where I continue to prepare for bed. I remove all my make-up and scrunch my long hair up into a messy bun. I don't even care if Jason were to see me this way, probably because over the years I have just developed a thicker skin and I am totally Jason-and-his-friends-abuse repellent. I brush my teeth, change into my PJ's and put deodorant on (only because a guy is here and let's be real, having smelly underarms isn't my cup of tea).

"Night Jason", I say as I slither under my layers of covers.

"Night Lily", Jason replies in a husky voice.

----

---

A/N:

Hope you guys enjoyed this very cliche chapter HAHA! Much love.