5. Dysfunctional Partying

Lily's POV

Sarah and I hook arms and inch closer to the gates of Mikes house. Crowds of teenagers are swigging from glass bottles, cheering and galloping about to music. The usual cliche party atmosphere.

I felt like I had to let loose tonight, get rid of the majority of my stress. I have to say I look nice, my caramel brown hair slightly wavy, flowing past my waist. My new white low cut dress makes my bright green eyes pop, and accentuating my curves.

Mike, the host, is sat on the bench with a bleach-blonde with a very provocative dress on, that just covers her bottom.

Sarah scowls as she sees this. Mike and Sarah has one of those 'relationships' where its like they date but they don't. 

"Oh, forget about him! You can do so much better babe", I say meaning it, because she could. Sarah is so pretty, wavy ash blonde hair, flowing just beneath her chest. Bright blue eyes that glisten in just the right amount of light. Although she was only about 5ft 1, she had a great figure, one many girls would kill for. Hence why I have never understood, alongside the rest of the girls, that Mike wouldn't just make the move.

"Yeah, I guess...You're always usually right anyway Lily. So lets both get over our men, together, she winks, although I can tell she would have Mike, over anybody else, In a heartbeat.

"Anyway, let's get absolutely wasted", she laughs and grabs my arm to pull me into Mikes house.

The familiar bitter smell of alcohol swings around my nose followed by a sickening smoking scent.

We pass a few groups of guys and some girls before we reach the little 'bar' area.

"Drink?", Sarah asks.

"Vodka!", I say enthusiastically.

"Okay, here you go", she says holding both or drinks.

"Too getting drunk", we both giggle and clash our paper cups together.

I tilt the liquid into my mouth and feel the stinging at the back of my throat and I squeeze my eyes tight as I swallow.

----

After a few laughs and drinks, we were getting a little tipsy.

"That guy over there-", I begin. "Keeps checking you out".

Sarah flicks her head around and eyes him up, 'Hmm'.

"He's a solid 9.2", Sarah gleams.

"Go get him tiger", I mutter.

Sarah swigs the last of her drink and she waves slightly and walks away over to her new catch, leaving me to look like an utter loner.

A few minutes pass and I'm still seated near the bar, one of Mikes chums; Chris runs in.

"Fight! There's a fight outside!", everyone starts to get alarmed and are rushing outside to enjoy two people rolling about hitting each other.

I'm pushed and shoved as ignorant people rush to get outside. I sigh and make my way out.

Before I am able to leave, I hear my name being screamed in the middle of a crowd of people shouting 'fight'.

'Maybe you should of backed off Lily, she wanted me and you ruined it!", the familiar and detestable voice oozes.

"Why would she want someone, like YOU", Jason shouts back.

I squirm through the large crowd of people and see the two people I suspected punching the crap out of each other.

"Ah so it's jealousy. I was going to get her and you couldn't deal with the fact that you will never be able to!", Daniel smirks evilly causing me to lose it.

"See, you didn't though did you? You were going to rape her like the disgusting creature you are!", Jason enraged slams Daniels head to the ground and punches his face repeatedly.

Daniel retorts and throws a punch at his face, but not causing the amount of damage Jason has to him.

"Stop!", I cry. Scared in case anything serious happens I jump in and try to tear Jason off of Daniel.

'Get out of here Lily, NOW!', Daniel spits and I feel a pain in my face, a fist connects to my face. 

"You're out of control!', Jason says as Daniel hits me in the face. Jason rips into Daniel again.

"See Jason, Lily's always going to come back. I'm all she has", Daniel grits his teeth. 

I look at him in utter disgust and smack him in the face.

"Oh I never came back for you, moron. Im here for Jason", I grab Jason's Hand and I storm back through the crowds and onto the street.

Jason's face is covered in dirt and cuts. One cut is mostly prominent on his forehead as the red liquid drips down his face. To be completely, he looks hotter than ever...But this is definitely not the time.

"Why did you help me?", Jason asks as we continue to walk down the road.

"I knew that you would have beat the crap out of Daniel. But you also would've ended up getting into mass amounts of trouble by the police, and I'm not worth all of this. I'm sorry this has all happened because of me", I say guilty.

"It's not your fault", Jason replies.

We reach my front door and I fumble with the keys.

"Wait, aren't your parents home?", Jason scratches the back of his head.

'Parent, my mum is out of town for work for a few days', I correct him, he doesn't know about the separation.

'Oh, I never knew...Sorry', He awkward replies.

'Don't stress, It happened a long time ago. I still see my Dad. It's a weird situation I've got going on', I laugh.

-----

A/N:

Thanks for reading. I am not really digging these chapters, but hoping this will be a good story. Lots of love.