Chapter 21

"What time do you think she'll wake up?"

Dash's voice filled my ears when I slowly regained my consciousness. I didn't open my eyes yet to give myself a time to recall what happened before darkness knocked me off.

"Any moment now."

My brows furrowed when I heard a voice that I shouldn't be hearing. Kung hindi ako nagkakamali, nasa condo ako ni Dash. But why am I hearing Fear's voice?

"Oh, I can't wait for her to wake up." This time, it was Harm's smirking voice.

What the fuck are they doing here?! There is no way I'm opening my eyes now!

"Yeah, I can't believe it too. I bet Shadow would even faint if she finds out," Fear snickered.

"Wait, before that, am I getting this right? You're courting this untamed woman?"

"I... I—how did you know?" Dash asked, confused.

Because I told her that I might actually get myself a boyfriend soon and she can easily read between the lines, now that she's here!

"What in the actual fudge? So you're that guy she was talking about!" Harm said in her amused voice.

Dang! This girl! What are they even doing here?

"What guy?" Fear inquired.

A moment of silence passed before I heared Fear's laugh. Damn, what did Harm say?

"No way!" Fear said in between her laughs.

"Oh, yes way."

"Well, well, I thought this time wouldn't come."

"Hey, you know what? I'm starving. Could you boys please be kind enough to get us some food?" I heard Fear said after a couple of minutes.

"Sure, what do you want Aries?"

"Anything from Starbucks, Virgo."

"What? Starbucks?"

"Yeah, may malapit naman na Starbucks dito, hindi ba?"

"Uhm, yeah," Dash answered.

"See? Please..."

"Alright," Virgo sighed and I heard him stood up from his seat.

"Great! While you're at it, could you get me a box of pizza, dude?"

"Who told you, you're not coming with him, Cedrick?" Harm spoke before Kent could mutter a reply.

"Sabi ko nga kasama ako. Sino ba kasing may sabing hindi? Come on, Raftus, while we're on the way, we'll give you some advices on how to woo a woman."

I heard Dash scoff. "Oh, shut up, I know better than you."

"Bakit, sino ba sa 'tin ang may girlfriend ngayon?" Pagmamayabang ni Cedrick.

"Whatever, Uy, I'd rather listen to Romero."

"Ang sama talaga ng ugali mo, Raftus! Inggit ka lang sa kakisigan ko, e!"

I heard Kent laughing at them before the door finally closed and there was silence again.

"Tsk, that stupid kid. Bakit ko ba sinagot 'yon?"

Fear laughed. "The mystery of love, Harm... The mystery of love."

"You can open your eyes now, Tear."

I heard Fear snicker. "Come on, don't be shy."

I groaned before opening my eyes and meeting their teasing stares. Dahan-dahan akong bumangon para maupo.