Chapter 19

"Master Tear, I already contacted our undercover agent. Sabi niya walang naka-schedule sa araw ng Sabado sa susunod na linggo sa timetable ni Senator Gadiano."

Jade said when I asked her about Senator Gadiano's schedule for that specific day. Bumuntong-hininga na lang ako't napailing. That old man did not mention the place and the agenda during his conversation with the Black Queen. Ang nalaman ko lang ay may transaction na magaganap, pero hindi ko alam kung anong klase at kung saan. And that's what I need to find out.

"Of course," I muttered. "As expected, Jade. Wala tayong makukuha do'n dahil hindi niya ilalagay 'yon sa schedule niya na hawak ng secretary niyang walang kaalam-alam sa mga ilegal na gawain niya." I tsked. "However, we need to find out the time and place of that transaction, as soon as possible."

"What are we going to do, then?"

"We'll make use of the undercover agent. Tell him to do everything to find out where that old man is going, Saturday, next week."

"Copy, Master Tear."

"While he's at it, send someone to keep an eye on Dr. Vicada. Any time now, he could be meeting with the Black Queen."

"Yes, Master."

"That's it for now, Jade. Contact me as soon as you got something."

I bid my goodbye at her before stepping out of the meeting room. Nakita ko si Jin na naglalakad pasalubong sa 'kin. He was looking down at his iPad but when he felt my gaze, his eyes landed on me. Huminto siya nang makalapit sa 'kin.

"I didn't know you're here, Master Tear. Hindi kita nakikita rito nitong mga nakaraang araw." He said, stating a fact.

"Bakit? May problema ba?"

He shook his head. "Wala naman. 'Yong dalawang nahuli natin kaugnay sa mga nawawalang babae, they gave their statements already and they looked like they were telling the truth."

"So how's the case going? May paraan na ba para mahanap at ma-rescue sila?" Tanong ko.

The last thing I heard about the case was that the location of the missing girls was still unknown because the two culprits who were caught, were just the ones delivering them to the mastermind. Dahil wala pang progress ay hindi muna ako pumpunta sa Sword nitong mga nakaraang araw. I just told Vale to inform me once they already have a lead.

Jin heaved out a sigh before answering, "hindi nila alam kung saan dinadala ang mga babae. Good thing they gave a name. Crispin Abueva. The girls were delivered to him."

I nodded. "Do you have anything about this Crispin Abueva?"

"Of course," he said, motioning his hand towards the hallway. "The file is in my office, Master Tear."

Kaagad naman akong sumunod sa kaniya. When we arrived at his office, I took a sit on the couch while he went to get the file on his table. Nang i-abot niya ang folder sa 'kin, ay agad ko 'yong tinanggap at binasa.

Nakalagay sa file ang basic information ni Crispin Abueva pati na ang background niya sa Underworld. Apparently, he's been doing a lot of work there. Drug smuggling, human trafficking, firearms trafficking, and the list goes on. Napailing na lang ako sa nabasa. Another sick bastard!

Nag-angat ako ng tingin kay Jin. "What else did you get from them?"

"The next delivery."

I crossed my legs and tossed the folder on the coffee table, getting interested with the information he just blurted out.

"What about it?"

"According to them, they need to deliver two more girls to Crispin Abueva. They were to deliver the girls next week. They also told me the location and time of the transaction."