Chapter 1

"Oh, darling, that's it! You look so beautiful!"

A wicked smile crossed my lips after doing a back slide on the pole. I winked at him playfully before standing up and climbing the pole again. Mas lalong umiksi ang fitted red dress na suot ko dahil dun but I just let my soft legs be exposed. I sensually touched my body while looking directly into his eyes, making him want me more.

Oh, you're so dead!

"Stop teasing me now, honey, come here already," desperadong aniya.

Akmang tatayo na sana siya para lapitan ako pero kaagad kong iniharang sa kaniyang dibdib ang dalawang paa ko habang ang mga kamay ko ay nakakapit sa pole para hindi ako mahulog.

Ngumisi siya at hinaplos ang paa ko. Pinagbigyan ko siya pero nung unti-unting tumaas na ang kamay niya sa binti ko ay itinulak ko siya gamit ang mga paa ko para maupo ulit siya sa kama.

Ew!

His eyes widened in shock but I just gave him an alluring smile.

"Not yet," sabi ko at ipinagpatuloy ang pagpo-pole dancing.

I did an ankle hang before looking back at him.

"So, Mr. Romualdez, can I ask you something?"

Natawa naman siya at umayos ng upo. A knowing smile crossed his lips... Like he already knew what I would ask.

"You want a little chitchat, huh? Go ahead, darling," aniya.

"How rich are you?"

He laughed and looked at me with amusement in his eyes. "You're different. I didn't expect you to be straightforward like that."

I chuckled. "Well?"

"I could build you a mansion. How's that?"

I licked my lower lip and smiled. "Sweet."

"Other women would do a lot of beating around the bush before asking that question. And then, here's you..." natatawang aniya.

I did a spin around the pole and stopped when my feet landed on the floor. "I'm different, as you say."

"A woman like you is rare, you know?Women are most of the time, useless. They're over dramatic and always depend on men to live. They think that men would chase them but it's actually the other way around. They chase men and their riches. You see, they only exist to pleasure men. "

I gripped tightly on the pole and arched an eyebrow. Not getting amused by his words.

"Is that why I'm here?"

"I told you, you're different. You know how to play your game. The way you're teasing me right now, I can tell that you're doing that for me to go crazy for you. And honey, I'm telling you, it's working on me. You're a game changer, darling, you know how to make men chase you. You're here because I chased you."

I chuckled. "That's right. Men would waste billions for me. What can you offer, then?"

"The world, honey, be mine and I can give you the world."

"I think that's too much. You sure you can do that?" I laughed.

"Of course!" His smile widened, "I think you're underestimating me here, darling. You see, I am not just a billionaire. I am also part of this underground organization. I'm sure you have never heard of that before, but our goal, is to rule the world in the future. And if you want, we can rule the world together."