1

He sat on his sit, staring at the empty chair 2 blocks away from him.

He felt drained, and had no energy to talk anyone.

He sighed and wore his earbuds, blocking the sounds of his classmates chattering.

"Class, sit down."

His classmates stopped chattering and went to their sits. He removed his earbuds, listening to his teacher.

"Midterms are coming up in 2 weeks, I expect y'all to review and study for your midterms. Your grades in your senior year are very important. Leave all the distracting events behind, and focus on your studies, okay?"

"Okay." His classmates said in unison.

"On that note, why don't we put those flowers away already? I think we've mourned enough."

"Okay, I'll put them away," His classmate Eunwoo said and walked toward the desk decorated with flowers.

"Get your hands off- Whoever touches the flower, is dead meat."

"Eunwoo have you lost your mind? I totally agree with Seokhoon, guys how can you be so cold? Your classmate is dead. How come no one seems to genuinely grieve?"

Seokhoon stood up and grabbed his bag, walking out of his classroom. 

This school is total shit.

<3

"Welcome to GS25!"

He grabbed some snacks and went towards the beverage aisle, he scanned the aisle and grabbed 2 chocolate milks. He stared at it and smiled.

 Good memories.

He went towards the counter and paid. He went outside and waited for a cab. 

"To where sir?"

"Seoul memorial park."

<3

He stared at the tombstone below him. 

I miss you.

The pain of her leaving, was back, but knowing the fact that she was just in front of him,  not seeing her beautiful eyes, tore him apart.

Bae Rona
2004. 4. 8 - 2021. 03. 21
Rest in paradise, loved and will never be forgotten.

He sighed deeply and sat beside the tombstone. He opened his bag and bought the chocolates milks out.

He placed a chocolate milk on top of the tombstone and he drank the other one.

He took a sip and smiled slightly.

"This tastes good." He looked at Rona's tombstone and caressed it.

"Aren't you cold? I'll visit you again tomorrow,"

"I miss you, a lot, Rona."