3

Seokhoon was studying in a cafe for his midterms. He was listening at lectures when his phone rang. Someone was trying to Video Call him.

He looked at his sister and noticed that she was fast asleep. He pressed the answer button in his earbuds and widened his eyes.

"Seokhoon-ah."

<3

Rona gasped for air. Another nightmare.

She looked at her surroundings and noticed the nurse that took care of her was fast asleep.

She grabbed the phone at the night stand and stood up. She slowly walked outside to call someone.

She arrived at a dark waiting area and dialed a number. Please pick up.

<3

"Seokhoon-ah."

Seokhoon's eyes widened, he stood up and looked at the phone closely. Unbelievable.

"A-are you really Rona?"

Rona smiled and nodded.

"Where are you right now?" Seokhoon said and ran out as fast as possible.

She's alive.

<3

Seokhoon rode his motorcycle to Hyeum Medical Center, he surely was going crazy, not believing a single thing yet, but he had to see if it is real himself.

He parked his motorcycle and received a message.

I'm at the garden.

Seokhoon ran and arrived at the garden when he saw a white silhouette sitting on a bench with a bandage around her head. He slowly walked towards her, his heart beating fast.

The person noticed a presence beside her and stood up,

"Seokhoon-ah."

Seokhoon looked at her, tears streaming down his face.

"Rona."

Seokhoon ran to her and pulled her in a tight hug, neither of them spoke, they knew at that moment, they only needed each others presence.

<3

"I've been awake for a week now, the doctors said that I was out of it, and said that it was a miracle that I am alive, and can walk and also talk."

"That is a relief," Seokhoon said, trying his best not to breakdown in front of her. He took a deep breath.

"Who brought you here? Did you tell your mom already?"

"No."

"Why? She'd be so happy to know that you're alive, let's go and call her."

"No, not yet. But it wont be too long, but I have something to tell you, that's why I called you."

"What is it?"

"The person who made me like this."

"Is it perhaps, my dad...?"

Rona looked down and stayed silent. Seokhoon disbelievingly laughed and clenched his fist in anger.

"I badly hoped that It wouldn't be him. Why does he keep taking away people that are precious to me? Just why!" Seokhoon shouted in anger.

"I won't forgive him." Seokhoon stood up and walked towards the door.

"Seokhoon-ah!"

"I'll kill him myself."

He was about to exit the door when someone entered the room. Seokhoon stared at the person.

"M-mom?"

"Seokhoon-ah." A girl with short black hair said.

"Ahjumma, she was the one who saved me." Seokhoon looked at rona briefly and looked back at his mom, tears falling down his face one again.

"Mom." Seokhoon walked towards his mom and hugged her, crying his eyes out.

"I missed you, Seokhoon-ah." His mom cried.

"I missed you too mom." Seokhoon cried loudly.

Well meeting 2 of the most important women in his life for a day, must be overwhelming huh.