6

Rona left the hospital and finally arrived at her home, she stepped out of the car, followed by seokkyung and seokhoon who was in the same car as her. The buttler's bowed in front of the penthouse.

"Welcome back, Ms Rona." It's been awhile, Penthouse.

<3

Seokhoon and Seokkyung kept on bickering and fighting on the way to the Penthouse. Rona mentally facepalmed and chuckled.

They finally arrived at the Penthouse and Seokhoon ran beside Rona first to help her.

"Rona-ya, I'll help you." Rona smiled and accepted Seokhoon's help.

Seokkyung was behind the 2 when she scoffed. Seokhoon looked behind him and sticked his tongue out and smirked. Finders keepers baby sister.

<3

"RONA WELCOME BACK!"

A sign was hanged on the wall and balloons was everywhere and everyone was complete. The hera parents and kids are here. Rona smiled and thanked everybody.

"Thank you for welcoming me back, I missed all of you."

Minhyuk ran towards Rona and hugged her, "I missed you Rona! Jenni kept on fighting me because you were gone but now that you're back, I can finally live in peac-"

"Says who Lee Minhyuk," Jenni pulled Minhyuk away from Rona and handed her a gift.

"These are vitamins and snacks that you like, welcome back Rona."

<3

Some hera residents was just chilling and laughing at the dinner table when suddenly the doorbell rang.

Logan, who was currently the nearest at the door, opened it, and was welcomed with a well styled middle aged guy who was panting. Logan smiled and made him enter the house.

"She's at the balcony."

The mysterious guy slowly walked to the balcony, not caring about the whispers behind him.

He then turned to the dining room and spotted the love of his life, she smiled at him and nodded. He then turned back and walked towards the huge glass door that separated the living room and the balcony. He opened the slide door and was greeted by a young girl with long brown hair, with a bandage in her head. He couldn't help but let out a gasp and a tear.

"Rona...?"

Rona, who was admiring the amazing view infront of her, turned around and widened her eyes, tears suddenly streaming down her face.

"Ahjussi...? No no, appa...?"

Yoonchul cried harder and let out a sob. He then walked towards rona and removed the strings of hair that was blocking her teary eyed face. He sniffled and smiled.

"My pretty daughter, you're alive. Ahjussi is sorry for everything. For not treating you like my daughter at the first place, and for not knowing that you are my daughter. I'm sorry for not being able to love you like how a father should love the-"

He was cut off by Rona, who hugged him tightly.

"I forgive you, appa. Thank you for being there with mom. You being there with her, is enough for me to forgive you. You must be tired from the flight, are you okay?"

Yoonchul sobbed and hugged his daughter tightly.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry."

Yoon Hee, who was watching the scene a few meters away from them, let out a sob and cried. Suryeon walked to her and patted her back.

"From now on, everything will be okay."