4

It was 7 am when Rona woke up from her slumber. This is probably the first time in a week where she didn't have any nightmares. She looked to her left and chuckled.

flashback last night

"Mom can I stay with rona? I'll take care of her."

"But people might see you-"

"Please." Seokhoon said slightly pouting. Rona and her mom chuckled

"Sure son."

End of Flashback

Rona chuckled to the memory of Seokhoon pouting, he may seem cold outside but he surely has a hidden secret.

She looked at Seokhoon who was sitted beside her, sleeping soundly while holding her hand. She caressed Seokhoon's hand and smiled softly.

Seokhoon slowly woke up, feeling someone caressing his hand. He rubbed his eyes and was greeted by a smiling Rona.

Oh yeah, my rona is alive-

"YAH JOO SEOKHOON."

Seokhoon went back to his senses when he heard Rona shout his name.

"Wait what happened..?"

"You've been staring for the past 5 minutes." Rona said while chuckling.

Seokhoon felt embarrassed and looked to his left, blushing like a person whose got a goddamn fever.

Rona laughed slightly and pinched Seokhoon's cheeks, "You know what, you're kinda cute."

Seokhoon's face got more red and started coughing.

Rona looked at Seokhoon in awe.

He surely has change a lot.

After 5 minutes of laughter, Seokhoon cleared his throat, "Isn't it time for you to take your medicines?"

"Yeah but I have to take new ones today but It's still with the nurse."

"Okay uh, I'll go and get it for you, wait a bit."

Seokhoon walked to the door when his mom entered the room, carrying lots of groceries.

"Mom? You're here early." Seokhoon said while helping his mom carry the grocery.

"I just bought some things and food for Rona, also here's your medicine Rona, the nurse said she was gonna bring you the medicine but when she entered she saw you and Seokhoon sleeping so she just waited for me."

Rona took the medicine from Suryeon's hand and smiled at her, "Thank you ahjumma, also for taking care of me, thank you."

Suryeon smiled and sat beside Rona, caressing her hair,

"Your mom did so much for me so It's time to repay her, also I should take care of my future daughter in law."

Seokhoon who was drinking water, spitted out the water and coughed loudly, and Rona who was beside Suryeon, began to blush.

"Mom! It's too early to be talking about that!"

Seokhoon said while walking towards Suryeon and Rona with a bottle of water.

"Here's water for your medicine."

Rona smiled at Seokhoon and thanked him. Seokhoon smiled back and looked at his mom who was grinning ear to ear. Seokhoon began to blush again.

"MOM!"