10

Today is the first day of class.

Rona woke up extra early, preparing on what is about to happen. She took a shower, ate the breakfast that her mom has prepared before leaving last night.

The house had 2 bedrooms and strangely Logan fixed the other room before they left. Not that she didn't think that much of it.

To be honest, she is a nervous wreck. Meeting new people at her old school didn't go that well.

Rona took a deep breath and locked the door and rode her bike, going to her school.

Well here goes nothing. 

<3

Rona arrived at the teacher's lounge, trying to finding her teacher.

"Are you Bae Rona?"

Rona looked behind her and saw a woman, probably in her late 30s.

"Yes maam."

The teacher smiled, "I'm your class teacher, come follow me to your classroom."

Rona nodded and followed her teacher to her classroom.

"You stay here outside first, I'll call you when it's time for you to introduce yourself."

Her teacher left her outside and went inside the Classroom. 

Rona was nervous as hell.

"Okay class sit down. So today, we have 2 new students."

2? That's weird,

"Miss Bae, come inside."

Rona went in and all her classmates
looked at her in shock.

"Wah she's so pretty!"
"Her eyes omg?"
"HIIII!!"

"Shush be quiet everyone. Please do introduce yourself."

"My name is Bae Rona, and you can call me Rona. I majored in singing and I'm looking forward to be friends with all of you."

Her classmates cheered for her and clapped.

Rona smiled, Well I think this will be fun. 

"Miss Rona, you can sit in that empty sit beside the window." 

Rona nodded and walked towards the empty sit. She sat down and her classmate who's in front of her gave her a smile and reached her hand out for a handshake.

"My name is Eunha! Hope you'll enjoy this class!" Rona smiled and shook her hand.

"Thank you! You too!"

"Okay we have another new student, he's an, an exchange student from Snu."

The class gasped, Snu?

"Okay you can now come in."

Rona was fixing her things, not really caring about the new student.

The girls gasped and squealed. 

"WAIT HE IS SO HANDSOME?"
"HIS EYES WTF."
"WOW SO COOL."

"Please do Introduce yourself."

"My name is Lee Seokhoon. Please take care of me." 

WAIT THAT VOICE-

Rona looked at the new student and her jaw dropped. 

Seokhoon scanned the room and finally saw Rona. He saw her reaction and gave her a wink.

Got you babe.

"Mr Lee, you can sit beside Ms Rona."

Seokhoon nodded and walked towards her, smiling cheekily.

The class looked at him in confusion.

"Mr Lee, how do you know who's Ms Rona?"

Seokhoon looked back, "She's my girlfriend."

<3 

The class ended and Seokhoon and Rona was left in the room. The class noticed that something was off so they left the 2 new students together. 

Rona couldn't process anything yet.

Why was Seokhoon here? 

"Rona!" Rona went back to her senses and looked to her left and saw Seokhoon holding a chocolate milk. 

Rona quietly took the milk from his hands.

Seokhoon sighed and kneeled beside her, looking at her face with the softest smile.

"I-I couldn't leave you alone. When you were gone for 6 months, It was hell for me. There wasn't a day where I didn't visit your grave. The day that you were caught bloody on the stairs, haunted me everyday. If I didn't leave you-"

Before Seokhoon completed that sentence, Rona pulled him in a hug. His tears staining her uniform. 

"That is not your fault, and will never be your fault." Rona said, caressing Seokhoon's hair.

"Thank you for being here with me, Seokhoon-ah."

<3 

The 2 finished their first day of school. They were walking home when-

"Seokhoon-ah, where are you going to stay here?"

"Dad said he has a vacation house here so earlier I placed my stuffs there so I was late, but the other room at the house was so messy, I don't know why tho. I gotta ask my dad about it."

Rona widened her eyes.

Oh fuck.