5

Seokhoon was reading a book in the couch when his mom entered the room. For some reasons, Suryeon's aura was different, she was, happy.

The duo looked at each other with a questionable look. Suryeon walked to Rona and sat beside her.

She caressed Rona's hair and smiled.

"Rona, you have a guest."

"Come in."

And in entered 2 women, who was obviously in the verge of tears.

"RONA-YA" Her mom rushed to her bed, hugging her daughter tightly.

"You're alive!"

Yoon Hee pulled away from the hug, scanning her daughter to see if she was really rona.

YoonHee smiled widely and hugged her daughter again. She felt that she didn't need to cry, and that she should just be happy that her daughter is back.

Yoon Hee pulled away from the hug and looked back at Suryeon who was smiling widely. She walked towards Suryeon and gave her a hug.

"Eonni, thank you."

Suryeon smiled and caressed YoonHee's back, "Anything for you, Yoon Hee-ya."

"YA BAE RONA!"

Rona was suddenly engulfed with a big hug, tackling her in the bed once again. Seokhoon, who was quietly smiling, pulled Seokkyung away from Rona.

"YA SHE'S NOT YET COMPLETELY HEALED GET OFF."

Seokkyung looked at her brother and sticked her tongue out.

"NO RONA IS MINE FOR TODAY BACK OFF, ITS BEEN 6 MONTHS." And continued hugging rona.

Seokhoon looked at her sister and Rona in disbelief. He let out a frustrating sigh when suddenly his father entered the room

"LOGAN AHJUSSI!" Logan looked at Rona who was stucked with seokkyung.

"You look much better now Rona, I'm glad. Here's some vitamins and flowers." He handed a basket filled with flowers and some vitamins and snacks to Rona.

Rona smiled and accepted logan's gift.

"Thank you Ahjussi."

"Also the police gathered a lot of evidence for Joo Dantae, so they caught him today and he was sentenced for life-imprisonment."

The people at the room sighed in relief.

"So can I call Logan appa now? It was hard to force myself to call Joo Dantae appa." Seokkyung gagged.

Logan laughed and patted Seokkyung's head.

"Sure you can."

"Okay okay so appa, when will Rona be discharged? I want to take her out already." Whined Seokkyung.

Logan chuckled, "2 days, the doctor said that she can leave in 2 days, but she still needs someone to help her walk little by little."

"I'LL DO I-"

"I WILL." Seokhoon cutted Seokkyung .

"YAH OPPA!"

"i DON'T WANNA HEAR IT."

The adults and Rona chuckled at the two.

"So who will you choose Rona?" Asked Logan.

The two stopped bickering and looked at Rona.

"I have mom with me so, actually they can both help me, the more the merrier." Rona smiled.

Seokkyung looked at Seokhoon and sticked her tongue out again. Seokhoon rolled his eyes.

Boyfriend vs Bestfriend.

(Do yall want more Seokkyung & Logan parts <\3)