15

The 2 decided to just eat dinner in Rona's room, calming theirselves after their messy reunion. 

Seokhoon and Rona was at the balcony, admiring the view. 

"It's been a long time hasn't it? I guess, 5 years?"

Rona chuckled lightly, "Yeah 5 years. How are you doing tho? Flying back here must have felt strange."

"Nah, Minhyuk helped me filled in what I was missing, he had so much to say-"

Seokhoon stopped in his tracks, remembering what Minhyuk gave him.

That asshole ist-

He placed his hands in his pocket, checking if his wallet was still there. 

His eyes widened when he noticed that his pocket was empty. 

He panicked and excused himself.

"Uh I- I just need to check something, I'll be back."

Seokhoon rushed inside the room, hurriedly scanning the floor for his wallet.

Seokhoon you'll be dead meat if you don't find itbefore she finds it.

Rona followed him and stood by the sliding door, leaning on it. 

She smirked, pulling something from her pocket.

"Looking for this?"

Seokhoon stopped in his tracks and saw Rona holding his wallet.

His eyes widened and he walked towards her, when she suddenly hid the wallet behind her.

She tiptoed and whispered in Seokhoon's ear.

"What seems so important in this wallet that the rich Lee Seokhoon, needed it asap?"

Seokhoon froze and Rona pulled back, suddenly giggling.

"Room service." 

The two looked at the door when the bell rang.

Rona handed the wallet back to Seokhoon,

"I saw that."

She smirked and walked towards the door.

When did she get this bold?!

<3

The concert was a success. Rona had Seokhoon as her accompanist and everyone seemed to enjoy their perfomace.

Weeks passed and it was time for them to go back to Austria and Vienna.

Rona's dad and Seokhoon's family gathered at the airport, bidding them goodbye.

Eunhee had something important come up in her company so she bid Rona a goodbye earlier.

"I'll miss you Rona, make sure to visit me and you mom okay?" 

Rona smiled and nodded, pulling her dad in a hug.

"I will, I'll come back soon. You and mom stay healthy okay? And don't get drunk again I don't want to hear her call me at 3 am telling me that you went home wasted."

Yoonchul smiled, kissing Rona's forehead.  

"Okay okay I wont."

"Yah Lee Seokhoon, better propose to her istg-" Seokkyung whispered to her brother.

Seokhoon blushed, hitting his sister on the arm.

Logan and Suryeon smiled at the two.

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to Vienna. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time.

Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you."

"Dad, Mom, I'll go now. Please stay healthy."

His parents nodded and smiled at him, pulling him in a hug.

They pulled away when Seokhoon suddenly looked at his left, meeting Rona's eyes.

He smiled and walked towards her, pulling her in a tight hug.

"I'll leave first, take care of yourself okay? I'll just be one call away."

Rona smiled and hugged him tightly.

"I know. I'll miss you, a lot."

Seokhoon pulled away and cupped her face, kissing her on the forehead.

He pulled away and smiled at her, grabbing his suitcase. 

He walked and fell in line, about to enter the check in area. 

He finished checking in and turned around looking at Rona to see her looking back at him.

He smiled and whispered yell at her,

"I love you."

He smiled at her and looked back, and in a blink of an eye, he was gone.

"Didn't you tell him that you're moving in with him in a month?" Logan asked.

"I'll come surprise him." She said, smiling at Logan.

(Smut alert after this BYEUWBSIAAN)