Last

"It's just been 5 weeks since you arrived here, and now we're leaving boooo." Seokhoon playfully rolled his eyes, zipping the zipper of his luggage. 

Rona laughed, shaking her head, sitting on the bed watching him pack his things.

"Aren't you excited to see your family?"

"Well, if the reason that we're going back to Korea is kinda risky, uh, nope, not at all."

Seokhoon finished packing and sat beside her, pushing her slightly so now they're laying in the bed.

He hugged her, pulling her more closer to him.

"Aren't you nervous?"

"Not gonna lie, I am. For you."

"Me? Why?"

"I don't know how are parents are gonna react Seokhoon-ah. They'll probably scold us the whole week for not being careful. I'm just scared that they'll just put the blame on yo-"

Seokhoon cut her off, hugging her more tightly, closing his eyes.

"Shush you're thinking to much. It's winter in Korea so bring your sweater's."

<3

12 hours of traveling later, they arrived at Korea.

It was a cold december evening and they had to wear their thick ass padded jackets. 

They stepped out of the airport and Rona shivered, it's been a long time since she felt snow again.

Seokhoon rubbed his hands together, breathing in it, and held Rona's hand to give her warmth. Rona looked at him and smiled.

"Let's go."

<3

They arrived at their hotel room. It was big and had one king sized bed, a huge balcony that overviewed han river, and basically, a perfect room for the both of them.

Rona walked towards the balcony, opening it. She stepped out and exhaled.

It was snowing and the view was perfect.

"Wah It's cold."

Rona turned back and saw Seokhoon walking towards her wearing a hoodie, which isn't really enough for this kind of climate. She laughed and pulled him back inside the room. 

She pushed him at the bed, making him sit down. She walked towards her luggage, opening it, grabbing a thick padded jacket.

She walked towards him, "Arms."

Seokhoon inserted his arms at the jacket and was now wearing it.

Rona laughed at him and grabbed the hood, placing it over his head. 

She squished his cheeks, making him look like he's pouting.

"You know what, you're cute."

<3

It was the next morning. 

Rona woke up in an empty bed. She yawned and stretched her arms to the air.

She stood up and went towards the table to drink some water when she saw a plastic bag, a note placed in it.

She grabbed the note, reading it carefully.

                          Rona-yah,
     I went out to buy some coffee and
                   to walk around,
               I couldn't wake you up,

  You looked too pretty to be disturbed.