7

A week later

"AHHHHHH HELP ME I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING!"

Rona and her mom ran outside, hearing a scream. They arrived outside but was greeted with a dark hallway. Rona and her mom looked at each other in confusion.

They looked back at their house and saw that they had electricity.

But why was the hallway so dark?

Suddenly, the emergency exit opened, revealing the electrician of Hera palace.

YoonHee grabbed her phone in her pocket and turned the flashlight on, walking towards the electrician.

"Sir, what is happening? Why is the hallway so dark?"

The electrician sheepishly looked at YoonHee, "Uh I, I was fixing the breaker but suddenly it sparked. The only electricity that is working in the top floor is your apartment."

YoonHee was about to say something when they heard a loud crash in the Lee Residence.

The 3 was caught off guard and ran inside the dark apartment, when they discovered Logan, Suryeon, Seokhoon, and Seokkyung grabbing the books that fell off the bookshelf in the living room.

Logan noticed a light beside him and saw Rona, Yoonhee and the electrician walking towards them.

"Ahjussi, what happened?"

Seokhoon looked beside him and saw Rona walking towards him, he was about to stand up when he felt pain in his legs. Seokhoon winced and failed to stand up straight. Rona noticed this and helped Seokhoon walk to the sofa. Rona helped Seokhoon sit and looked at him in worry.

"Seokhoon heard Seokkyung scream when the lights went out so he ran outside to the living room even tho It was very dark so he stubbed his toe in the corner of the bookshelf and yeah the books fell."

Logan said, walking towards Seokhoon and Rona, passing his son a bottle of water to drink.

"I'll call the doctor, his feet is bleeding badly and he probably needs to be stitched, but first let's go to my place, we have electricity there." YoonHee said and walked outside with her phone flashlight on.

Logan nodded and helped Seokhoon stand. Rona saw Seokkyung looking down, she smiled gently and walked towards Seokkyung, patting her back.

"It's not your fault, don't worry."

<3

"Yeah so that happened." The electrician sheepishly said.

Seokhoon was sitting on the couch, getting bandaged by the palace doctor while Rona sat beside him. Seokhoon winced at the pain so Rona held his hand and reassured that everything is okay.

"So, where are we supposed to stay tonight?" Suryeon said, sipping the tea that YoonHee has served them.

"I'll just book a hote-"

"You could just stay here." Yoonhee said, giving the 2 a reassuring smile.

"But-"

"My husband isn't home at the moment because he had to do a surgery tonight so he left early, we have extra rooms so Logan and Suryeon can stay at one room, and Seokhoon and Seokkyung can stay in a seperate room."

"Are you sure Yoonhee-ah? It would probably be bothersome for you-"

"Eonni it's okay, you did so much for me so It's time for me to pay you back."

<3

"I told the maids to fix the rooms already, Logan and Suryeon eonni can stay on the room upstairs, and I've already prepared the rooms for the twins. Rona go show them their rooms."

Rona helped Seokhoon stand up and gestured Seokkyung to come with them.

Seokkyung nodded and thanked YoonHee before leaving the room.

Seokkyung and Rona helped Seokhoon go to his room and placed him on the bed, Seokhoon sat down and laid down immediately.

Rona sat down beside Seokhoon and grabbed his hand, caressing it.

"I'll leave first, Goodnight Seokhoon-ah." Rona stood up and left while Seokkyung could only look at her brother.

Seokhoon noticed the presence in front of him and noticed that his sister was still there, looking down.

Seokhoon sighed and sat down, grabbing both of his sister's hand.

"It's not your fault, I'm okay now Seokkyung-ah." Seokhoon gave his sister a reassuring smile.

Rona smiled behind the door, smiling at their interaction.

<3

It was about 3 am when Rona suddenly felt thirsty, she stood up from her bed and left her room going to the kitchen to grab some drinks when she noticed a silhouette at the balcony, looking at the view.

Rona grabbed some water at the fridge and walked to the balcony.

"Seokhoon-ah."

Rona looked at Seokhoon, the wind brushing his bangs to the side. He flashed her a smile and gestured her to come beside him. Rona gave him a small smile and went beside him.

It was a pretty windy night. The city lights illuminated making everything look pretty and perfect.

Pretty because of the view, and perfect because of the presence beside him.

"You know I still can't believe that you're here, beside me." He looked at Rona, the wind blowing their hair and making the atmosphere look more magical.

Rona looked in his eyes, getting lost in it.

"Neither do I."

(Should I add a smut scene 🤔😏)