19

It was the third time. 

The third time that Rona went to the bathroom, washing out everything she ate. 

It was 6 am and Seokhoon was crouching beside her, rubbing her back in a comforting way.

Rona sighed and stood up, going to the faucet to wash her face.

Seokhoon went out of the bathroom and grabbed his phone.

He opened his contacts and called Mr. Noh. 

"Mr. Lee, it's early in the morning. What may seems the problem?"

"Mr. Noh could you please book Rona an appointment at the hospital? She's been puking since afternoon. I'm getting kinda worried."

"Okay Mr. Lee, I'll pick you up later."

Seokhoon thanked him and hanged up, placing his hands to the side and looking up, sighing to the open air. 

He kept on blaiming himself. He felt bad, seeing her in this state.

I should've been more careful.

Rona went out of the bathroom and saw him at the balcony, looking timid. 

It was 6 am and it was foggy and cold. 

She smiled and walked towards him, back hugging him.

"You know, feeling guilty won't do you anything." 

Seokhoon removed her hands on his waist, facing her. 

He examined her face. She didn't look angry at him, she was just, being herself. 

Maybe I was just overthinkin-

He was cut off when Rona suddenly held his face with both of her hands, squishing it. She smiled and kissed his nose. 

"Yah, cheer up! I maybe sick but I'm still happy that you're here, taking care of me. When I was sick at Italy, no one took care of me because I was alone. But now that you're here beside me, I feel a hundred times better. If that thing that we both are thinking actually happens to me, I'm happy as long as it's with you, Seokhoon-ah."

<3

They were both sitting down, waiting for the results. People were looking at them weirdly because Mr. Noh, being the extra person he is, bought a bunch of securities with them. 

They both asked him if that was necessary and he just smiled and bowed at them.

"Ms. Bae Rona?"

Rona stood up, "Yes that is me."

"The results are here, you can come with your husband."

They both widened their eyes, looking at each other flustered.

The nurse laughed to herself and gestured them to enter. 

"Mr. Lee and Ms. Rona, please do take a sit."

They both sat down, feeling uneasy.

"Mr. Lee, I know a lot about you. Your dad is my childhood friend and he took care of me a lot so I should to the same with him, by taking care of you and your..?"

"Wife."

Rona widened her eyes and looked at him, thinking if he was crazy or what. Seokhoon grinned at her and looked back at the doctor who was getting the result ready.

The doctor placed the documents in the table, and removed his glasses, placing them on the table. He joined his hands together and place them on the table, smiling at them.

"Congrats Mr. Lee! Your wife is 3 weeks pregnant."

<3

They drove back home, still couldn't believe what the doctor has told them. 

I mean, they expected it already but, them starting a family together? 

That's kinda crazy. 

They arrived home, sitting on the living room. The both of them having so much in their minds.

How are they supposed to tell their parents? How will they react to it? 

Rona went back to her senses when she saw a hand holding a cup of water in front of her.

She looked at Seokhoon and smiled, taking the cup in his hands.

He sat down beside her, laying his head in her shoulder. Rona leaned on his head, sighing.

"Seokhoon-ah, should we, go back to korea for a while?"

Seokhoon sat back down, looking at her in confusion.

"Korea? Why?"

"I think It'll be better if we'll tell them, personally." 

"When do you want to leave?"

"Tomorrow."

(I'm writing a new story! The title is neighbor and the characters are pretty much still the people in penthouse but the setting is not in penthouse.. ANYWAYS PLEASE DO WAIT FOR IT <3)