8

Rona was pacing back and forth in the living room, biting her nails.

Should I do it? Should I tell mom? 

"Rona? What are you doing?"

Rona looked to her left and saw her mom looking at her weirdly.

It's now or never.

Rona approached her mom, her palm getting sweaty. YoonHee noticed that Rona was acting kinda weird. Rona was now face to face to her mother.

Take a deep breath take a deep breath.

"Mom I want to complete my senior year and go back to school."

YoonHee widened her eyes and held her daughter's hand.

"Really? That's great Rona! Where do you want to go?"

"I kinda want to go to busan and, refresh my mind. After what Joo Dantae Ahjussi did to me, I kinda want to start my senior year good, and forget the past."

YoonHee nodded, "True, It's good that Suryeon eonni signed the divorce papers before Joo Dantae was stuck in prison forever and married Logan instead."

"How many years are you gonna stay there in busan? "

Rona shrugged and sat down at the sofa.

"3 years?"

YoonHee nodded and sat beside rona, tucking her hair in her ear, "Whatever you do or want, I will support you."

Rona smiled, hugging her mom.

"Thank you mom."

YoonHee smiled and pulled away from the hug when she remembered something.

"How about Seokhoon? Did you tell him already?"

<3 

"Okay, class dismissed."

Seokhoon stood up and stretched his hands to the air.

Today was hella tiring.

Seokhoon picked up his back and was about to leave when Minhyuk blocked the door. Seokhoon got annoyed and stared at Minhyuk.

"What?"

Minhyuk grinned, "Come with me, I have a surprise for you."

Seokhoon looked at him weirdly and just sighed, letting Minhyuk pull him to wherever this guy wants to go.

They soon arrive outside when he saw a crowd forming in front of the school entrance.

"She's so pretty!"
"Wah gorgeous."
"Who is she?"

"Seokhoon!"

And there was a girl, wearing a casual dress.

Seokhoon widened his eyes. Rona?

Rona was a few meters away from him, leaning against her black car, and grinned softly.

The crowd went kinda crazy and made way for Rona.

Rona walked to Seokhoon, who was in shock.

"I came to pick you up." Rona said, smiling softly.

"So this was your surprise-" Seokhoon was about to look beside him and noticed that Minhyuk was gone.

"Minhyuk sneaked out already, I told him to get you and not tell that I was here." 

Seokhoon smiled and held Rona's hand. 

The crowd gasped and prolly went crazy.

"YAH LEE SEOKHOON SMILED!"

<3 

"Mom I'll just go somewhere with Rona."

Seokhoon approached his mom who was cooking at the kitchen.

Suryeon smiled, "Sure go ahead son. Just be back early."

Seokhoon kissed his Mom on the cheeks and bid her goodbye.

Seokhoon left when suddenly Logan approached Suryeon, rubbing her back comfortingly. 

"Let's see what will happen."

<3 

Seokhoon went at the parking lot and saw Rona leaning at his motorbike while using her phone.

Seokhoon smiled and approached her.

"What are you doing?"

Rona yelped and punched him lightly,

"Yah you scared me!"

Seokhoon laughed and sat on his motorbike, Rona sat behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist,

"Shall we?"

<3

The two arrived at a open space in Han river with trees surrounding them. Seokhoon noticed that something was off with Rona when they arrived.

They walked around silently, when Rona suddenly tugged Seokhoon's arms.

Seokhoon looked back.

"Is everything alright?"

"I-I have something to tell you."

Seeing how nervous Rona was, made Seokhoon nervous too.

What is happening.

"I'm, moving to busan."

Seokhoon widened his eyes, busan? 

"I don't want to sound selfish but I kinda want to start fresh and start my senior year without worrying about anything. I'm sorry Seokhoon-ah, you'll probably hate me from this when I just got back from the dead a couple of weeks ago, and was gone for 6 months. You can just hate me or bre-"

Seokhoon pulled Rona in a tight hug, caressing her hair,

"I will never hate you nor break up with you. I will support you in whatever you want. I will never, ever leave you alone again."