14

5 years later.

Reporters and media personnels were crowding at the airport arrivals, waiting for someone particular to come out. 

After 15 minutes of waiting, news came that the plane from Italy has landed.  

People got excited and looked at the gate, full of anticipation.

And there she was, approaching the crowd with a smile, bowing to them.

Camera flashes was everywhere, people surrounding her took pictures of her.

And cheers were heard throughout the airport.

Announcing the arrival of the new prima dona.

<3 

11 Hours ago (Seokhoon's POV)

Seokhoon arrived at korea earlier than Rona because he had to do lots of press conference, and interviews.

It was a tiring day.

His mom advised him to stay at their house and he gladly accepted the offer, also wanting to spend some time with his family. 

And now there he was, practicing some songs in the piano room, playing the piano helps him remove some stress, he was in peace when Minhyuk suddenly entered the room.

"So, I heard from Jenny that you're going on a date tonight."

Stopping the practice, I stood up from my piano sit, approaching him who already made himself comfortable in the couch, sitting in the opposite side of it.

"Yeah, I do, Why?"

"With who? Have you already moved on from Rona?"

Move on? That's too much hard work. 

"No, the date's with Rona. Didn't you know that she's gonna hold a performance here?"

"I do, mom told me that her parents will pick her up later. Are you coming? You know, do some cringy ass shitz where she jumps and hugs you, yeah the cliche stuffs." He said munching on some chips that he probably grabbed (stole) in the kitchen.

"No she told me to pick her up at her hotel."

Minhyuk stopped eating and looked at Seokhoon, smirking at him.

Seokhoon saw Minhyuk's expression and threw the pillow beside him on Minhyuk's face.

Minhyuk laughed and threw the pillow back at him.

"Yah what are you thnking? Byuntae."

Seokhoon got flustered and turned all red, "YAH I WASN'T THINKING OF ANYTHING YOU-"

Minhyuk stood up from his sit, slowly approaching the door.

He was about to close it when he took something from his pocket and threw it at Seokhoon. He laughed and closed the door.

Seokhoon caught it and looked at what it is, his eyes widened and his face flushed red.

Minhyuk opened the door again and sticking his head out, giving Seokhoon a naughty smirk.

"You know, just in case." He giggled and close the door.

"YAH MINHYUK!!"

<3

Rona was at her hotel room, looking at the gift that she bought.

It has been 5 years since Seokhoon and her left to different countries to study their major, and now they are one of the world's high paying musicians. 

Ding!

She went back to her senses and grabbed her phone at the nightstand and widened her eyes.

"Rona, I'm here at the lobby."

Oh boy it's now or never.

<3

Seokhoon received a message from Rona saying that he could come up to her room now.

He wore a denim jacket with a white t-shirt underneath it and some jeans, just something casual.

He entered the elevator and pressed the 16th floor and took  a deep breath. 

"You can do this."

He walked and arrived at room 15.

He stared at door for a couple of minutes and finally took the courage and rang the doorbell.

The door opened and before he's even got to say anything,

Rona pulled Seokhoon's arm and pulled him inside the room, pinning him against the wall. 

Before he could even process anything, his eyes widened when he felt her lips on his.  

Seokhoon soon melted in the kiss and turned her around, pinning her against the wall. 

The kiss, felt different. They tried to put every possible feeling they had into the kiss, every ounce was made up of all the unspoken words that they wanted to say, all the desire, the happiness.

After years and years of missing each other's touch, they didn't have to hold back anymore. 

Rona pulled back, catching her breath.

"I missed you," Seokhoon breathed out, a smile automatically appearing on his face. 

He could hear Rona's breath catch in her throat but he didn't stop. He softly placed his lips on hers and mumbled.

"So much."

(Dead.)