13

"Yah yah let's all take a picture together! This is probably the last day that we'll see each other!" Eunha whined.

It's been a year. Time flew fast and they didn't even notice that it was almost Graduation Day.

The two decided to pursue their dream, Rona in singing, and Seokhoon as a pianist. 

"Who's gonna take our group picture tho? All of our classmate are busy with their own families-"

"Yah Seojun take it." 

Seojun gasped and dramatically wiped his fake tears, "Do you not want me in the picture?"

Eunha glared at Seojun, making him stick his tongue out.

"YAH DO YOU WANT TO DIE?"

Eunha ran and chased Seojun around.

"I'll take it."

The 4 turn around and saw a guy a few meters away from them, in a fancy modern suit, holding a bouquet of flowers.

"APPA!"

Rona ran towards his dad hugging him, making Yoonchul drop the flowers.

He laughed and hugged his daughter back.

"Happy Graduation Rona." He said, rubbing Rona's back.

Rona pulled away from the hug, still in shock.

"Appa how are you here? Did you come here alone?"

"Actually-"

"SEOKHOON-AH!"

Seokhoon squinted his eyes to make sure that he wasn't seeing things. 

His eyes widened when he saw his and Rona's family.

"Mom! Dad! What are y'all doing here?"

"Your dad insisted on surprising you and Rona at your graduation day,"

"Actually Rona's parents and us was the only one who's supposed to go but, Seokkyung insisted on joining us." She said, hugging her son.

"Congrats Seokhoon-ah."

"Oppa! I bought you a gift." Seokkyung handed a bag to Seokhoon, he opened it and saw a box of choco pie.

He looked at his sister in disbelief.

"What? It's cheap." His sister shrugged. 

"Wow." 

All of them stopped what their doing and looked at where the sound came from.

Seokhoon and Rona chuckled seeing their friends, jaw in the floor.

Rona walked towards them and introduced them to her mom.

"Eomma, this is our friends. This is Eunha and Seojun."

Eunhee walked towards them and shook their hands, smiling at them.

"Thank you for taking care of our kids."

"Oppa that guy looks handsome." Seokkyung whispered to her brother.

<3 

The 2 finally arrived at their home.

The Penthouse.

They stepped out of the car and was greeted by the buttler's waiting for them.

"Welcome back Mr. Lee and Ms. Bae."

"BAE RONA! LEE SEOKHOON!"

They looked at their left and saw Minhyuk and Jenni running towards them and tackled them in a group hug.

"WAH YOU GUYS LOOKS TO OLD."

Minhyuk said making Seokhoon slap him behind his head. 

The other car arrived and their parents finally arrived.

"Let's go, Jenni's mom cooked for us."

<3

Dinner ended and everyone left Rona's residence. She was doing the dishes when someone rang their doorbell.

Rona's dad who was sitting on the sofa, stood up and went to check who was there.

"Oh Seokhoon-ah? Why are you here?"

"Can I, talk to Rona for a bit? I promise we wont leave and would just talk in the rooftop."

Yoonchul laughed slightly, patting Seokhoon in the shoulder.

"I trust you."

Yoonchul looked at Rona, "Rona, Seokhoon's here."

Rona washed her hands, and closed the faucet, walking over to where her dad is.

Rona arrived at the door and her dad left, leaving them both alone.

"Can we talk?"

Rona nodded. Seokhoon grabbed her hand and rode the elevator to the rooftop. 

(I Prefer yall to play the song dandelions before reading this part <3 )

They both arrived at the rooftop, the wind welcoming them.

They sat at the bench, enjoying the windy night.

"I have, something important to tell you." Seokhoon broke the silence.

"What is it?"

"I've decided to-" He looked at her briefly,

"Study in Vienna."

Rona looked at him confusely, "What?"

"Snu called me and said that the school in Vienna wanted me to go and study there-"

"Go."

Seokhoon widened his eyes and held Rona's hand, "What..?"

"Do it. I'll wait."

Rona looked at Seokhoon and gave him a reassuring smile.

"You told me before, that everything would be worth it if you'll do it for someone you love. I can wait for you, even it'll take months, or years. I will always be there for y-"

Seokhoon looked at Rona, thanking the heavens that they gave him someone, who can wait and understand him.

Her hair, her eyes, the way she comforts him and assures him that everything's okay, just makes his heart flutter.

He felt that he should do something that would probably make him regret after a couple of minutes, something that he's been waiting to do for how so many years.

Seokhoon looked at her eyes one more time. The eyes that made him feel things.

Fuck it.

He grabbed her head from behind and pulled her towards him,

And suddenly he was there.

His lips was on hers.

Rona's eye widened, but soon melted on his lips.

Heat spread over both their bodies, trapping them in a bittersweet moment.

His soft yet chapped lips were gentle on Rona's making her not stop herself from kissing him back.

The two pulled away, catching each other's breath. The blush on Rona's face was so obvious, making Seokhoon smile.

He pulled Rona and suddenly his lips were on hers again. 

The intensity is back as Rona moved her lips against Seokhoon, finally doing what they both wanted to do for so long. 

Dad might see this in the security footage but fuck it. 

(UENEOWMWODNWOAKA9MSIJSISNA8SNS8SJAIANSISNS9WJS8SNSI IM BLUSHING WTFNAIEMS9AKSOSMSOSK)