18

4 weeks later and nothing really unusual occurred, making Seokhoon less paranoid. 

Yes, he was ready if Rona will turn out pregnant but,

he was nervous of what their parents might say to them. 

He didn't want Rona to go thru shitz again.

He sighed for nth time and looked down. 

"Seokhoon-ah should we buy this one?"

Seokhoon rose his head and looked towards Rona who was walking to their cart. 

It was the weekends so they decided to grocery shop to restock their food.

He slightly smiled at her and nodded. 

Rona sighed and placed the cup noodles that she bought in the cart, walking towards Seokhoon who looked worried, staring at the floor holding the push cart. 

She held Seokhoon's hand and placed her other hand on his face, making him face her.

She smiled at him, giving him a peck.

"I know what you're thinking. If what you're thinking happens, I don't mind as long as I get thru it with you."

Seokhoon smiled and kissed her forehead. 

(ew supermarket pda)

<3

The 2 was driving home, eating the burgers that they bought in a fast food chain. 

They were blasting songs when Seokhoon felt his phone ring.

He stopped the song and parked the car grabbing his phone in his pocket. 

It was his mom. 

Seokhoon smiled and answered the phone.

"Seokhoon-ah! Are you doing okay there? It's been a month since you last called me."

"I'm doing great mom. How about appa? And Seokkyung?" 

Her mom laughed, "They're doing very well. How about Rona? Is she there? Let me talk to her."

Seokhoon passed the phone to Rona, "Mom want's to talk to you."

Rona grabbed the phone, "Ahjumma!"

"Rona-yah! Are you doing okay there? Is Seokhoon treating you alright? If not I'll personally go there and smack the hell out of him."

Rona laughed, "Yes Ajhumma, Seokhoon is doing very gr-"

She felt her stomach churn, making her gag.

She opened the door and dropped the phone at her sit, crouching at side of the rood, puking the food that she just ate. 

Seokhoon widened his eyes and went out of the driver's sit, rushing to Rona. 

He rubbed her back, waiting for her to finish get everything out. Rona stood up and sighed deeply. 

Seokhoon went inside the car grabbing some tissue and a bottle of water that they had bought at the store earlier.

"SEOKHOON-AH WHAT HAPPENED?"

Seokhoon looked at his phone and saw that the call was still ongoing.

"Rona seems a little bit sick, I'll call you later mom."

"Update me Seokhoon-ah." She worriedly said and hanged up.

He went towards Rona and passed her the tissue and the bottle of water.

She gulped the bottle of water and sighed.

Seokhoon looked at her worriedly,

"Let's go home."

<3

Rona was laying on the bed, feeling sick. 

Seokhoon went inside the room holding a tray of food. He cooked porridge and brought her some medicine to make her feel well.

He placed the tray in the nightstand and sat beside her. 

"I bought you some medicine and food. Eat the food first before you drink the medicine."

She slowly sat down, making Seokhoon grab her shoulders, helping her sit down. 

She was about to reach for the food at the nighstand when Seokhoon suddenly slapped her hand. 

She pulled her hand away, looking at him weirdly.

He grabbed the bowl at the night stand and grinned at her.

"Lemme feed you." 

Rona laughed at him and opened her mouth like a kid, waiting for their mom to feed them.

He laughed and took a spoonful of porridge, feeding it to her.

Rona nodded at the taste,

"Yah this actually tastes really good."

Seokhoon grinned proudly and flipped his imaginary long hair.

"I know."

Seokhoon finished feeding her and grabbed the water and the medicine, passing it to her.

Rona took it and drank her medicine.

She laid back down and looked at Seokhoon. 

He grabbed her hand, caressing it softly.

"Yah If this continues till the morning I'll call Mr. Noh to book an appointment at the hospital tomorrow."

"You know Mr. Noh?"

"Yeah he handles dad's company here."

Rona nodded. She yawned and felt the effect of the medicine hitting her.

"Seokhoon-ah let's sleep, you must be tired taking care of me the whole afternoon."

She scooted to the side, giving him some space.

Seokhoon smiled and laid down beside her, joining her in their blanket.

Rona turned around, facing Seokhoon. 

She smiled and snuggled in his chest.

"Thank you for taking care of me today Seokhoon-ah."

Seokhoon smiled and closed his eyes, placing his head on top of her head, snuggling into her closer.

"Anything for you, Rona."

(3.6?! BYE I DIDNT EXPECT THIS TO BLOW UP OMG THANK U FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY <\3)