Chapter 10

There was only a week left before I left for Hogwarts. I had almost finished my training, introduced my parents to my familiars, who had quickly become close to Nagini-my dad's familiar- especially Caligo, and we were having dinner right now. We were discussing my plans regarding Hogwarts. "I was thinking about going back to Hogwarts as Harry Potter and not telling anyone about it-not even the death eaters-find out information and make them believe that I'm still on their side, when the time comes.. I'll reveal my secret?"

"Mhmm that's a great idea." My mother said, nodding. "Speaking of death eaters I need to tell you something about it-" "Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Bill, Charlie, Sirius, Remus, Tonks, Luna and Neville are all undercover death eaters alongside Draco Malfoy and Snape?" I said cutting my father off. "I-yes…. How? You don't seem surprised at that.." My father asked me, looking astonished. "Oh well, I just found out on my sixteenth birthday that I wasn't who I thought I was and the people I looked at like my parents only used me for money and the only people who didn't were them and they had dark auras around them. I just put 2 and 2 together."

I said. "So you want me to keep tabs on them?" "Yes." "Okay." "My son when you say you'll find out information...will you share them in the death eaters meeting?"
"Yes mother. Dumbledore and the rest still think I'm their little puppet so it will be easy. And if the death eaters ever ask me how I knew anything, I would first of all not need to explain myself because I am your son and second I will just tell them that I am a seer which isn't exactly a lie." I explain. They nod in understanding. After a while I speak again "I will have to leave tonight, alter the mortal family's memories of me and Dumbledore is supposed to visit me tonight at a cafe to take me to Professor Slughorn so that I could get information from him about you and your horcruxes."

"How do you know that?!" Both of my parents asked me, looking very shocked. "How do I know you have horcruxes or how do I know Dumbledore's going to come visit me?" "Both." My dad said. "Well about your horcruxes, I do know dark magic and I had to deal with sixteen year old you in your diary back in second year. And how I know about Dumbledore visiting me, as I already said I am in fact a seer."  "Speaking of which, I need to give you a few things in the next death eater meeting."  I said. It was just small talk after that which considering my dad was a dark lord, was about world domination.

We finished dinner, talked for a while, and then I got ready, donned my illusions and apparated myself outside the Dursley household. I sigh to myself 'You can do this Haiden. You have dealt with them numerous times before.' I think my familiars could feel my nervousness and anxiety because they were trying to soothe me, saying that i could do this and they were here with me and if the muggles bothered me they could always appear and scare them or kill them depending how much they bothered me. I was really thankful for them and with a final deep breath I knocked on the front door.

Now even if I was like a million times more powerful than I was last month, it still doesn't change the fact that they abused me- physically, mentally and emotionally- and those are memories which will always be there to scar me,to haunt me... I can never change that. All I can do is stay strong and focus on the positives at the time, like how I finally have parents, and how I will end Dumbledore and anyone or anything that comes in between me and my goals.

Petunia Dursley opened the door and looked at me in confusion. For a moment her eyes glazed over and the next second she was screaming at me bloody murder. I flinched a little at the sudden loud and harsh tone but stood my ground. 'You have been through worse Haiden. Relax. Take a deep breath and you can do it.' I chanted that over and over in my head like a mantra. After a few seconds I looked into her eyes and touched her temple. She fainted. I levitated her inside and when the big whale and the baby whale saw me, the same happened to them, as with Petunia -they looked at me confused, then their eyes glazed over and started screaming at me- okay something is definitely wrong.

I did the same spell on them as I did on Petunia and laid the three of them down on the living room floor. I sat on the armchair and put my head in my hands. "Something seriously wrong is going on with them." I said out loud. My familiars all appeared, Ennea and Furoar rubbed their heads against my leg, Skia nipped at my ear and Caligo squeezed my arm slightly. They were trying to comfort me. "I'm fine guys'' I say to them and all four of them give me a look, saying as if, 'we are literally connected to you Haiden, we know how you're feeling. Really? Stop bullshitting yourself and us. We are not judging you, relax.' I sigh and by that time Hegwig had flown in through the living room window.

"So you finally knocked them out huh?" Hedwig said, trying to lighten the tension. "No..they are just in perpetual nap time unless I undo the spell." Everything went quiet after that for a while. "Something is going on…" I say again trying to figure out  the problem at hand. I decide to go through their memories and what I see makes me furious.