Horcrux Saga Part IV (last)

Hufflepuff's cup

*Haiden's POV*
*after inheritance: in Gringotts*

I walk into the Gaunt vault filled with riches to the brim, with Ragnok, the vault which my father has replenished with hardwork and intelligence over the past decades. As I walk around the interior of the vault to inspect and withdraw some money something catches my eye. It's a cup. Hufflepuff's cup to be exact. I went to grab it and felt the same sensation I felt when I had touched the diadem and the locket last year. "What....is this aura?" I ask myself.

"It is very dark magic. This magic affects the sanity of a person. Such magic is best left unknown to the world" I hear Ragnok answer. Then I remember something that I had read when I was researching dark magic-
"This. This is a horcrux? This is Voldemort's-my dad's horcrux? So are the others? Does that-does that mean that I was a horcrux too? Until my second year! That's why the horcrux-projection in the diary weakened when the basilisk bit me and killed the part of the soul which was in me! That's why I can feel when I am near any of the horcrux!"

Now it all makes sense!! I quickly gain back my composure and address Ragnok. "That will be all. We can leave the vault now." He nods and we leave the vault with some money and a horcrux.

_________________________________________________

Now that the Horcrux saga is done I can finally start with chater 13.

Again so so sorry for how much time it took. I was not in a good place mentally but I'm here now! I will try my best to keep uploading.

Thank you for staying and supporting!!

Also 3.98 k reads is absolutely unreal!!!!!! I can't believe it! Thank you so so much for this!!