Chapter 12

"Woah you were really zoned out there" it was the waitress who had served me my coffee. "Oh umm yeah." I answered awkwardly. 'Stupid. Stupid Haiden! Who goes into their mindscape for 45 minutes and starts working on their occlumency shields in the middle of a MUGGLE cafe!' I mentally scold myself. "So uh you were saying something?" I ask the girl. "Oh um, I just wanted to ask if you wanted anything else, also an interesting newspaper you got there."  The girl said looking at the newspaper with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah no I don't need anything else, thanks and yeah.." I nodded at her with an awkward smile while folding the newspaper. She nodded, smiled and left. I look outside and see Dumbledore standing in one of his stupid looking robes looking in front so that I could only see his back. 

I paid and walked out of the cafe, towards Dumblewhore- Dumbledore. "Good evening professor? What are you doing here?" I asked in a fake surprised tone. "Hello Harry, my boy, I was going to visit one of my old colleagues and was wondering if you wanted to accompany me?"  'I do not really have a choice do I?' Haiden thought to himself as he replied, "Of course I would like to accompany you." "I am glad to hear that..also I apologise, I feel I had interrupted a conversation with that lovely young lady."  Haiden replied with, "Oh it's alright professor, I could just get back to her  later." knowing dam [if you get the reference, you are now my friend] well he wasn't coming back here until the next year. "I'm afraid there's no 'later', my boy..you will be going to the Weasley's." 

"Oh. Well that's alright professor." With that Haiden held Dumbledore's arm and apparated away. 

3rd person POV

The duo found themselves in a dark, lonely street. Haiden looked around but quickly followed Dumbledore to the house he was going to. 

*Time skip because everything happens the same as the book/movie * 

Haiden was sitting on the bed of his shared room with Ron, his best friend. He was distracted by his meeting with Slughorn. 'should I let him collect me? The info which Dumbledore wants would basically be about father's horcrux since Slughorn was the one who originally told father about it.' Haiden thought, formulating a plan inside his head. 'I mean I already found all his remaining 4 horcrux since Dumbledore had already destroyed one and the one inside Haiden was destroyed due to the basilisk venom, the other being nagini-his father's familiar who was always with him, there was no way Dumby could get his hands on the remaining 4. 

Haiden rechecked the items which contained parts of his father's soul

Father's old diary- check

Slytherin locket- check

Ravenclaw's diadem- check

Hufflepuff's cup- check

Now all that's left to do would be to get them to his father and have him get back the rest of his soul. Only one part being missing which would make him lack a bit of sanity but being honest who doesn't?  

Haiden was distracted from his thoughts when he heard snores from the opposite side of the room. Ron had fallen asleep, limbs spread, blanket kicked away on his bed. This caused a chuckle to escape Haiden's lips. He stood up, walked to Ron's bed, put the blanket on him and switched off the lights. He sat down on his own bed and escaped into his mindscape to complete it to his satisfaction-well at least for now. By the time morning came, Haiden was mulling over how to deal with the adult Weasley's and Percy. 

He laid down for almost half an hour in peace- which caused him to furrow his eyebrows. "it's too quiet.." 

"Ronald Bilius Weasley! Wake up right NOW! Ginny, Hermione dear! Sit, sit, help yourself to breakfast. Fred! George! Just sit down and have the food! RONALD WAKE UP! YOU TOO HARRY! " 

"HE'S NOT FRED, I AM!" "HONESTLY WOMAN AND YOU CALL YOURSELF OUR MOTHER." 

"Mother, can you stop shouting..?" 

"I don't care! Sit down and have breakfast! Shut up Percy! Learn something from Percy you two!! RONALD! HARRY!" 

Aha! There it is. The chaos at the Weasley's! 'Spoke too soon' Haiden thought as he heard the shrill noise of Molly Weasley shouting, the banging and clattering of the twins, the unneeded, unnecessary remarks of Percy, the fed up voice of Arthur Weasley, the giggles of Ginny and the huffs and sighs of Hermione. Haiden had almost forgotten this because of the posh and peace of his family manor.  Haiden sighs, gets ready, wakes up Ron, waits for him to get ready and then goes downstairs for breakfast. 

It's the same scene Haiden had seen for the last 5-ish years- Fred and George messing around with one of their inventions, Percy and Arthur just wanting to finish their food in peace and then leave [that rhymed lol] Ginny talking about something that happened at Hogwarts to Hermione and only getting half replies like nods and hums as the latter was too engrossed in her book, paying even less attention to the food she was eating, and of course Molly Weasley hurrying around. Typical. Ron and Haiden sat down and the prior started shoveling the food into his mouth-also typical- while the latter checked his plate only to find some sort of edible compulsion spell mixed with his food. He sneakily dispelled his food and began eating normally as if he was still their little pawn.