Horcrux Saga Part III

Ravenclaw's Diadem

*Third person POV*

After reading a book about Hogwarts houses, Haiden's curiosity peaked. Just as he had found the relics of two of the four houses: Gryffindor's sword and Slytherin's locket, he wanted to find the other two, namely Ravenclaw's diadem which is said to enhance the wisdom of the wearer, and Hufflepuff's cup.

After overhearing a conversation among two Ravenclaw 7th years (completely accidentally of course), Haiden decided to seek out his friend, who he considered to be the wisest even among the Ravenclaws, Luna Lovegood. She was just a year below him and like him, could also see the thestrals. She was also the one who revealed what the Room of Requirements was when Neville had discovered it just a few months prior.

And so the fifth year headed towards the forbidden forest. 2 minutes into the forest he heard the dreamy, soft voice of the blonde.
"Hello Harry. You were looking for me?" The voice called, causing Haiden to make a sharp turn.
"Hello Luna. Assuming that it was the nargles that told you that I was indeed looking for you, have they also told you why?" Haiden replied with a small smile.
"Well, unfortunately, they haven't. What can I help you with, Harry?"
"I was hoping you could tell me about the Ravenclaw's Diadem."
"No one alive has ever seen it….well there has been one exception...anyways, if you require something enough, you just might find a door that will lead you to it. That's all I can tell you."

Haiden's mind started racing. 'door that will lead me to it.' 'if i required something enough'  and as if a strike of lightning, Haiden found his answer.
"Thank you Luna." Said Haiden rushing out of the woods and all the way to the seventh floor.
'Ravenclaw's diadem' 'Ravenclaw's diadem' 'Ravenclaw's diadem' he thought while walking in front of the blank wall. Soon a door appeared leading to what looked like a very old store room. It had everything in it starting from broomsticks and trophies to goblets and jewels. As he was walking around he felt a very strong dark aura from a very peculiar box. Peculiar because it was a small wooden box, nothing special but it radiated two very strong auras, one dark and one light. The box looked something like a woman would have, to store her precious jewels, fit to store a diadem in.

Haiden opened the box and there sat the sapphire created diadem of Rowena Ravenclaw

Haiden opened the box and there sat the sapphire created diadem of Rowena Ravenclaw. As he held it in his hand, he felt the similar feeling of magic go through him, the magic that he felt on the Slytherin's locket, the same magic that was on Tom Riddle's old diary.
"So Voldemort is the only exception?" Haiden said rhetorically. Deciding that it would need further inspection and how little he knew, he took it with him and hid it with his other findings over the years.