chapter 1

[Play music while reading .]

Y/n p

Y/n p.o.v (7:00 am)

I woke up because of the sunlight coming through the windows. I felt a heavy hand on my waist hugging me tightly. I turned around to see my handsome but cold husband sleeping beside me looking like an angel. After admiring him for a few minutes I carefully removed his hands from my waist and went to get ready , then prepare breakfast for me and my coldie.

End of p.o.v

Y/n came out of washroom and is standing in front of mirror while drying her wet hairs.
Meanwhile, Tahir woke up and turned to find y/n beside him, but felt bed empty and looked around room to find y/n standing infront of mirror drying her hairs looking like a complete goddess. Tahir was staring at her, observing her clothes fitting her curves, her soft skin shinning, her wet long hairs making her look more beautiful. After few minutes of staring he came back to reality. Then he got up and went to get ready for his office.

Tahir p.o.v

T today I woke up and felt sad when I didn't found y/n beside me, but when I saw her standing in front of mirror looking like a complete goddess. I couldn't help but stare at her. Her beauty always make me go crazy for her, I somehow stop myself from staring at her. Then, change my face to cold one and went to washroom to get ready for my office.

End of Tahir p.o.v

Timeskip

Y/n is placing breakfast on dining table when she heard footsteps

Y/n is placing breakfast on dining table when she heard footsteps. She looked up to see her coldie standing there looking at her.

Y/n= Good morning Tahir. Come and have breakfast it's ready.

Tahir just nodded and start having breakfast. Y/n felt a little sad when he didn't replied to her but just ignored it and start having her breakfast.
After his breakfast Tahir was leaving but y/n stopped him.

Y/n=  Tahir today bhaiyas and bhabhis along with Jatin and Javin are coming, so can you please come home a little early.
Tahir= hmm, I will see.
Y/n= okay, bye and take care.

Tahir just went to office and y/n started doing her work.

Timeskip
Evening (5:00 pm)

Y/n is waiting for everyone and Tahir , suddenly door bell rings. Y/n opened the door and saw...

[Bhaiya means brother and bhabhi means brother's wife or sister in law]

Please ignore mistakes.