chapter 18

After sometime y/n woke up and saw it was 9:00 am. She got shocked and instantly went to make breakfast after waking Tahir up.

Y/n= Tahir wake up you are already late. Wake up and get ready I'm going to prepare your breakfast.

Tahir nodded feeling sleepy and went to get ready.

After a while.

Y/n was placing breakfast when she saw Tahir standing with tie in his hands, pouting

Y/n was placing breakfast when she saw Tahir standing with tie in his hands, pouting. Y/n slightly smiled and went to him pecked his pouty lips, took tie from his hand. Tieing it. Then they had their breakfasts and Tahir went to office.

Timeskip(5:00pm)

Y/n completed her all the housework and was going to watch some kdrama when she heard doorbell ringing. She went to the door and saw a man standing with a package in his hand.

Man= mrs. Y/n Maheshwari.
Y/n= yes.
Man= ma'am your package and letter. Please sign here.

Y/n signed and took the package and letter inside. She read the letter.

Dear wifey ♥️,
You must be thinking what is this. So let me tell you this package has a dress that I bought for you and wanted you to wear on for the date that I wanted to take on for a very long time. Before I couldn't give you this. But today I'm sending you this.
So, please wear this dress and get ready for a date. My driver will pick you up at sharp 7:00pm. I'm already imagining how beautiful and sexy you will look in this dress.
With lots of love,
From your husband. ♥️

After reading the letter y/n started blushing. She kept the package and went to complete any remaining work and take some rest as after that she had to get ready for her date with her lovely husband.

6:00pm.

Y/n just woke up from a nap and started to get ready for her date. She opened the package and saw a beautiful dress. She smiled and went to get ready.
After getting ready she checked herself for the last time looking extremely gorgeous.

[Hi guys, next part will be last their night be a bonus part, it depends on what you guys want.
Also if you liked it then vote, comment and follow me.
Have a nice time.]