chapter 14

Javin went to the balcony. He saw Lisa standing there. He went near her and said.

Javin= hi, Lisa.
Lisa= hi, Javin.
Javin= I have something to tell you.
Lisa= I also have something to tell you.
Javin= you tell first.
Lisa= no you tell first.
Javin= no, you.
Lisa= you.
Javin and lisa together= okay, I LIKE YOU.
Both together(shocked*)= you like me too?
Lisa= I like you that's why I asked y/n to help me and she told me to confess. She said she will send you here.
Javin= I also asked y/n bhabhi to help me, and she said that someone is gonna confess to you and I should tell you my feelings I don't want to lose you.
Lisa= I think someone really did.
Javin= What? Who?
Lisa= you, idiot.
Javin= yeah, hehe. So..
Lisa= so..
Javin= so, we are together now.
Lisa= looks like it only.

After they confessed to eachother they went inside where others were. They decided to keep it secret from others for the mean time.

In the hall.

Y/n saw them coming so she went towards them.

Y/n= looks like my plan worked.
Javin= yeah. We are together now.
Lisa= but why didn't you told me that he likes me.
Y/n= then it would not be this fun.

She said winking. Tahir came and hugged y/n and congratulated Javin and Lisa. After having dinner they went to their rooms to rest.

Timeskip
Next day.

Today is the wedding, rightnow everyone is having their breakfast as after this they have to prepare for the wedding ceremony.

In the evening. Everyone is ready and the wedding rituals are also gonna start. The priest have just arrived.

Y/n and Tahir look

Yuvi and Bhumi look

Yuvi and Bhumi look

Mandap

Priest started the ritual, after sometime the bride was called

Tahir is sitting beside y/n.

Tahir= you are looking so beautiful sweetheart.
Y/n= you are also looking so handsome honey.
Tahir= hmm.so this handsome honey should get rewarded for looking good.
Y/n= what reward?
Tahir= a reward when we are alone after ceremony in our room.
Y/n(blushing*)= yah, stop it, such a tease you are.
Jatin and Javin= yah, do this flirting in your room.

Everyone started laughing while y/n was hiding her face by hugging Tahir as she looked like a tomato because of all the teasings.
Finally y/n was asked to gatbandhan for the ferah (Indian wedding rituals). Then, groom made bride wear mangal mangalsutra and sindoor. Finally the wedding came to an end.

After wedding they all went to home for, to rest and do after wedding rituals later.

In room.

Tahir= y/n we have to leave the next day after reception as I have some important business to handle in the company.
Y/n= oh, it's ok. I will inform mom and dad.
Tahir= hmm. Go change and come fast I need cuddles.
Y/n= ok wait, I'm coming.

Later they went to sleep while cuddling.