chapter 10

Timeskip
Today is haldi function.

Y/n is getting ready for the function but Tahir is back hugging her.

Y/n= Tahir leave me how will I get ready if you will keep hugging me like that!
Tahir= please just for a while.
Y/n= no, go and get ready today is haldi and leave me I have a lot of work to do.

Tahir ignored her and started kissing her neck.

Y/n= ah..Tahir what are you doing. Go and get ready.
Tahir= okay okay I'm going.

Then he went to get ready.

Timeskip

After getting ready they went downstairs.

Their look.

After they went downstairs, y/n got busy with some work and Irena was trying to flirt and seduce Tahir

After they went downstairs, y/n got busy with some work and Irena was trying to flirt and seduce Tahir. Y/n was going for some work but saw this, so she went towards Tahir.

Y/n= Tahir can you please help me.

Tahir quickly went to y/n, which made Irena angry.

Tahir= yeah.
Y/n= nothing, and can't you stay away from others!

Tahir got confused first but then understood that y/n was jealous, so he backhugged her and whispered in her ears while licking and biting it.

Tahir= is my sweetheart jealous? Don't be jealous baby, I'm all yours and only you can do anything and everything with me I don't have any problem.

Y/n started blushing, she pushed him a little and went back to work, making Tahir chuckle at her.

Timeskip

Everyone applied haldi to the groom and bride. After ceremony Tahir was finding y/n, when Javin, Jatin and Sid saw him.

Jatin= Tahir, what happened? Are you looking for someone?
Tahir= huh, no.no.
Javin= looks like he is looking for bhabhi.
Tahir= no,no I'm not.
Sid= okay then, but I saw her going towards her room.

Tahir instantly looked at sid went towards his room, making Javin, Jatin and Sid laugh.

In their room.

Tahir entered the room, he saw y/n standing infront of mirror taking off her jewelry

Tahir entered the room, he saw y/n standing infront of mirror taking off her jewelry. He backhugged her and kissed her neck.

Tahir= what are you doing babygirl?
Y/n= oh Tahir, I'm going to change.
Tahir= If you want i can help you.

Y/n started blushing.

Y/n= thankyou for your kindness but, I can do it by myself.
Tahir= hmm.well I was finding you everywhere.
Y/n= huh, but why?

Tahir showed his hand which had haldi paste in it.

Tahir= I wanted to apply this on you.

After saying this he turned her around and applied haldi on her cheek and then rubbed his cheek on  it.

Tahir= now you look even more beautiful, babygirl.

Y/n started blushing while looking down. Tahir lifted her chin and pressed his soft lips and her cherry lips. After kissing her lips for few minutes he started kissing, licking, biting her neck and jaw leaving purple marks making y/n moan his name. After marking her he again kissed her lips and then pulled back looking at the art he made.

Tahir= wow. I should often make this art on you, it make you look even more beautiful.

Y/n became a tomato and lightly hitted his shoulder. Tahir was about to say something but then they heard a knock. Tahir went to open the door while cursing the person for disturbing his moment, on the other hand y/n instantly went to change her clothes. Tahir opened the door and saw Javin their.

Tahir= yeah. What do you want?
Javin= everyone is asking for you and y/n so come downstairs.
Tahir= hmm.
Javin= by the way I thought you were not looking for bhabhi.

Tahir glared at him.

Javin(laughing*)= okay, okay. But don't forget to wash your face before coming downstairs.

After saying this he ran away while Tahir closed the door and went back to see y/n changed.

Y/n= who was it?
Tahir= huh. Oh it was Javin. Everyone is asking for us downstairs.
Y/n= then we should go.
Tahir= hmm.
Y/n= you go and wash your face first.
Tahir= yeah..yeah.