chapter 2

[I don't ship any idol with anyone they are just characters of my imagination]

Yn opened the door and saw-
Tahir cousin big brother
Jay(Jin) with his wife Jisoo and Raj(RM) with his wife Jennie.
Y/n brother
Himesh(Jhope) with his wife Rashi and Yuvi(Yoongi) with his fiancee Bhumi.
Tahir twin brother Jatin(Jimin) with his gf Rose and Tahir small brother Javin(jungkook)

She invited everyone inside and closed the door.

Author p.o.v

Everyone sat in living area

Jay= where is Tahir?
Y/n= he is in office. He will come soon I guess.
Jay= oh.ok
Y/n= so who wants to drink my special masala tea?

Everyone started saying they want but javin was sitting silently so y/n asked him.

Y/n= Javin why are you siting silently?
Javin = actually I want to drink your special tea but I want to drink banana milk also so I can't decide what to do. I don't want to miss any one of them.

Y/n laughed at his cuteness and ruffled his hair ,then said

Y/n= you are so cute . Let's do this you can drink one banana milk first and then when I will prepare my special you can have it also.

Javin smiled cutely while showing his bunny smile and hugged her making her chuckle.

Javin= you are the best.

While this was happening no one noticed that someone was standing in corner and burning in jealousy while seeing all this happen.

Tahir p.o.v

I came home and saw everyone there talking. Y/n was talking to javin when she suddenly called him cute and ruffled his hair which she never did to me. Seeing that made me angry. And the Javin hugged y/n tightly and called her best but she was chuckling while hugging him. This made me so jealous so I cleared my throat to gain there attention and to break their hug.

End of p.o.v

While javin was hugging y/n a cold voice of someones throat cleaning came everyone turned towards the sound to see Tahir standing there. After seeing him Y/n broke the hug and went towards him.

Y/n= oh you came back. You can go freshen up and I am making my special tea for everyone will you have it?

Tahir just hummed and went towards their.
Y/n went towards kitchen with Javin following her which again made Tahir jealous but he just ignored it went towards their room.

Timeskip

Everyone is sitting and drinking tea.

Jatin= I'm getting bored.
Rose= let's react to y/n's ig videos.
Y/n= no,no.
(Tahir= y/n make ig videos)
Javin= please.
Y/n= ok ok. I'll bring my phone.