chapter 15

Next day
During Reception.

Your look

Tahir look

Tahir look

The party has started everyone is congratulating the newly wedded couple

The party has started everyone is congratulating the newly wedded couple. Some of the aunty's even asked you about your marriage life and when will you have kids. You somehow dodged the questions and went where Tahir and others were.

Y/n= oh my god. These aunty's are so annoying.
Rose= what happened.
Y/n= you know how annoying they are when they start asking questions.
Lisa= Haha. So what were you asked.
Y/n= how is my marriage life going. When am I gonna have kids and bla bla.
Rose and lisa(laughing*)= you should have given them a good answer.
Y/n= I wanted to but I didn't.

Suddenly y/m called y/n for some work. After a while Y/n was going somewhere Tahir saw it and went behind her.
Y/n was walking when suddenly someone backhugged her, making her flinch. Then tahir said its him and y/n relaxed a little. Tahir putted his face in her neck, inhaling her scent and asked her.

Tahir= where are you going babygirl.
Y/n= oh I was going to our room.
Tahir= why?
Y/n= nothing, I felt tired and also had to do the remaining packing.
Tahir= hmm. You know you look incredibly beautiful and hot today.
Y/n(blushing*)= I know.
Tahir= so...
Y/n= so?
Tahir(smirking*)= so you are going to our room, and nobody is there. I can join you and maybe give you a reward for looking this good.
Y/n(blushing*)= yah. You always think about only one thing, and leave me I have work to do.
Tahir(puppy eyes*)= please, sweetheart. I swear I will help you with work after it.
Y/n= ....
Tahir= I know you also want it babygirl.

Tahir picked y/n up in bridal style and went towards their room.

Meanwhile, in party.

Jatin= has anyone seen Tahir.
Everyone= no.
Rose= has anyone seen y/n.
Everyone= no.
Jisoo= where did they go?
Javin(grinning*)= looks like we are gonna become uncles and aunts really soon

Everyone started laughing.

Javin= by the way Jay and Raj bhaiya when are you guys gonna make us uncle.
Jay= actually Jisoo is 3 months pregnant.
Everyone= What??
Jisoo(blushing*)= yes
Raj= actually Jennie is also 4 weeks pregnant.
Everyone= WHAT??
Everyone= why didn't you guys tell us.
Jay and Jisoo= we wanted to tell you after going back.
Raj and Jennie= we also wanted to do that.
Jatin= Wah. Tahir and Y/n should have been here, they missed such a amazing news.
Javin= it's ok. Let them also make us uncle. Hehe
Lisa= by the way when are Rose and Jatin gonna marry.
Rose(blushing*)= we decided to talk about it with our parents after returning.
Javin= ohh.

[Sorry everyone for the short chapter. I am really busy as I started my coaching and college. I will try to post more frequently. ]
[Also comment if you want smut in the next chapter or not.]