chapter 11

Timeskip
Next day.

Today was the mehndi function and right now y/n was getting ready, but Tahir was sitting on the bed, thinking about something very deeply

Today was the mehndi function and right now y/n was getting ready, but Tahir was sitting on the bed, thinking about something very deeply. Y/n looked at Tahir, and asked him.

Y/n= what happened, what are you thinking so deeply?
Tahir= nothing, what will I think. I wasn't thinking about anything.

Y/n looked at Tahir for a while, then said, while getting ready.

Y/n= if you came in the function, then you will get beaten by moms, so drop the plan.

Tahir looked at y/n in shock, but then said.

Tahir= well we will see that, but what can I do my wife looks beautiful and hot in everything making it hard for me to control myself.

Tahir came to y/n and backhugged her.

Y/n= leave me I have to go now.

Y/n look

After y/n went for function

After y/n went for function. Tahir went to room where all the men's were.

Tahir= we should also go why are we not allowed to go there.
Javin= just say you want to be with bhabhi.
Tahir= it's not like that, don't you guys want to see how your wifes and gf are looking, even a lot of food is there.
Jatin= Rose didn't even showed me her look.
Jay= Jisoo was looking so beautiful today.
Raj= I think we should do something.
Javin= yes, even food is there.
Hemash= but what will we do?
Yuvi= I think we should go and say we also want to apply mehndi for our lovely wifes, then mom will also not be able to say anything.
Everyone except Yuvi= good idea.

They all went to the function venue. After seeing their mom, they said.

Y/n and t/m= what are you guys doing here, huh?

They pushed Raj infront.

Raj= we..we...we also want to join function.
Y/m= ohh.
Tahir= we also want to apply mehndi for our love.
Everyone= yeah.
T/m= oh really.
Jatin= ye...yeah mom.
Y/m and t/m= ok. We are leaving you all this time.
Everyone= thankyou mom.

They hugged their mom's and immediately went to their wife and gf.
Javin was going towards the food stalls but he collided with someone. That person was going to fall but he held her waist. They were looking at eachother, after a minute they came to their senses, and stand.

Girl= tha..thankyou.
Javin= its..its..ok.
Javin= by the way. I'm Javin.
Girl= I'm Lisa.
Javin= wait a minute. Are you y/n bhabhi's friend.
Lisa= yeah, but how do you know it.
Javin= I'm her small brother in law. Tahir bhaiya's small brother.
Lisa= oh so you are that bunny.
Javin= huh?
Lisa= oh y/n talk about you she said you look like a bunny.
Javin= oh.
Lisa= nice to meet you.
Javin= nice to meet you too.
Lisa= okay then bye.
Javin= bye.

Javin p.o.v

I was going towards food but I collided with a girl, by looking at her I felt something. After talking to her I got to know she is y/n bhabhi's friend. I think I like her. I will talk to y/n bhabhi about it.

End of p.o.v

Every husband was flirting and complimenting their wifes.

Tahir was sitting and looking at y/n making her blush.

Tahir= I'm sure your mehndi will the darkest because I love you so much.
Y/n= yours will not be any less darker.
Tahir= oh really then I think I should also show you my love in other ways. What do you think babygirl.
Y/n= stop it you pervert.
Tahir= don't say it like you don't like it. Anyways my name look so good on your hand.

They shared their romantic moments like this and after function ended they went to their room to sleep. Next day they had their bachelorette parties.