Chapter 11

@ysabelsgrc @freakout96 @vegamichelle

i hope i tagged you guys all correctly, but thank you for the babys new name!

Death is not the greatest loss in life, the greatest loss is what dies inside of us while we are living.

Nick

I understood why she was upset with her mother.
Not only was her mother cheating on her father, but she lead them to believe she was dead. It had to be harsh.

I looked over at her, she lay in our bed sleep. The baby was already getting to her.
The nursery had been painted, but I'm still waiting for the furniture to arrive. I'm hoping in comes soon, this baby is heavy as hell.

I shifted so I could hold him in one hand and grab the remote. I wasn't into much sports, but cartoons.

Mostly old cartoons such as, 'Hey Arnold', 'Catdog', even 'Rugrats'. But as the show went on, the baby began to stir. And as if Bethany and the baby shared the same mind, Bethany woke up and snatched the kid out of my hands.

"What did you do?" She glared at me.
I shook my head.

She huffed, "so, names?" She looked at me.
I didn't want to say what I was think, she might yell at me for being stupid.

"Nick?"

"Uhh, I was thinking... you know...hmm... Liam?" I said in the tiniest voice.

She stared at me, "Liam? I love it." she smiled and I drew out a breath.

Was it wrong for an Alpha to be afraid of a tiny girl who just had a baby.

Probably.

But was I scared.

Hell yes.

But I loved her, and I would love this baby.
No matter what.

"Your mom? What is going to happen with you and her?"

"I don't want to talk to her, or see her ever again. The same for my father." her voice was light, but her eyes are hard.

"Are you sure?"

"I am-" she was cut off by my phone.

I mouthed sorry to her.

I answered the phone.

"Hi Honey"
"Uhh, mom?"
"We'll of course! I went to lunch with Wendy and she told me that her son met your mate, and that she was pregnant!" Her voices grew louder then I though was possible.

"Yeah, I did."
"Oh my lord, we are coming now."
"We?"
"Me and your father! Bye bye."

I hung up the phone, I didn't understand half of that conversation.

"Who was it?"

I turned toward her, and gave a slight chuckle.
"My parents are coming."

"Oh," she whispered.

I know all these updates have been short but I wanted to add anther story so I have two new ones.
Sorry this took so long