Chapter 13

Nick

I woke up to Liam crying.
I turned down the volume on the baby monitor, and stood up.

I walked over to the nursery were Liam was crying, I picked him up and set on a changing table.

I unbuttoned the little buttons between his legs and took off his old dipper. By this time he stopped cry ,bit his fingers and stared at me.

I grabbed one of the dippers out of the bottom shelf and held up his legs. Once the dipper was under him I didn't know what to do next.

I was not sure if I was supposed to use the baby powder now or put on the protectant for his but, so I just did both. It can't hurt, can it?

After that was done I brought him back to bed with me and Bethany.

"Nick?"

I mumbled a response.

"You brought Liam in here?" She asked.
I hummed.

I heard the T.V. being clicked on and the laughter of baby Liam.
I sat up to join the fun, Bethany leaned her head on my shoulder an smiled at me.
"Let's go somewhere!" She said.

"Okay? Where?" I loved that she was so spontaneous.

"Let's get ice cream!" She jumped off the bed with Liam in her hands and ran to the bathroom. I slowly followed after her.

I watched as she slowly unchanged Liam, then herself.
I stepped back a little trying not to be noticed by them. I watched as they both stepped into the bathtub and how Bethany washed Liam.

I'm so much in love with her.

Is this the first I have seen her nude?

And I'm doing it like a creep, watching from afar.
I fully closed the door to the bathroom and went to the closet to change.
The site of Bethany still on my mind. What was I doing?
Am I crazy!? What if she saw me and freaked out!?

I laid in bed with my eyes closed, I was still somewhat sleepy, but the thought of Bethany being pissed off kept me awake. But the ice cream will wake me up.

Bethany's cold hands shook me, as I opened my eyes I saw two baby outfits.
"Which one?" She asked.

I closed my eyes again and pointed to a random one.
She walked away mumbling something about me not caring, as my phone rang.

I sat up and read the caller Id:
Mother

If she really thought I would answer the phone after what she did and said she was crazy!

"Uhm... Nick, I need to talk to you." Reese explained though mind link.

"I'll be right back." I yelled to Bethany as I hopped off the bed.

"Reese! What's up?" I asked looking at him.

He stared at me with an uncertainty, "I think I found my mate." he explains, but he look nerves and kind of scared.

"That's great! Who is she!" I said walking over to him.

He looked me straight in the eyes.
"It's not a she."

I know I promised long, but I forgot, so sorry.