Chapter 5

If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins.
~¥~

"Well I think we know what we need to do." Nick said looking me in the eyes.

I looked away not able to hold his gaze, like he held my mine. He had such a strong grip on things. He didn't look like that type of guy to stress over things for long. Unlike me, who rethought over things and conversations, whether the problem was solved or not. It would take me up to a week to forget about something.

But not him. He opened up to me and my baby. He just heard that it is possible that my pup can die and he is just watching me. With a tint on concern in his eyes, but that is it.

"No, what do we have to do?" I asked, still a little worried.
"We have to get you fat." his grin looked way to real. Like he was happy that I would gain weight. Trust me if I could have eaten what I wanted at my old pack I would have been huge! And I would have been okay with that. But under the eyes of Reed, I had to keep my figure for him. I know I will have to do the same for Nick.

I violently shook my head. As if a game, Nick nodded he head back at me.
"Yep, you have no say in this, come on we have some eating to do." Why was he so happy about this.

"Why do you wanna get me fat?"
He looked down at the floor then back at me.
"For our pups health of course." he lied.

I shook my head, telling him that I wasn't buying that BS.

"Baby, you know I love you. And that I love our pup, but..." he trailed off.

"God dammit! Just tell me Nick!"

"You're way to skinny." he blurted out.

"What it was work to keep this figure! And you hate it!" I wasn't even getting started with him yet. Staying slim was that hardest thing I had to do. Making sure I did squats each night, to keep this nice butt. I just had big boobs, luck. An he hates it!

"It is not that I hate it. It is just that I wish you were a little thicker, ya know?" He explained.

"What the hell!" Okay maybe I was freaking out, but this was work I'm not letting go to waste.

"Look babe, you look amazing! But I just wish you had a little more meat." he said dragging me out and into the kitchen.

He wants me to get fat, fine.
"So you want me fat? Okay fine." I said hoping he would intervene. All he did was wrap his arms around my waist.

I opened the freezer and grabbed the quart of cookie dough ice cream.
"Last chanccceee..." I sang.

"Baby I don't care what size you truly are. You are mine and I will always love you." He lead me into the media room, we sat down and binged.

I stuck the spoon to his face, waiting for him to eat the ice cream off but he shook his head.

"Oh so you are gonna stay all fit and toned and I get fat! So you can cheat on me! You ass!" I screamed while I hit his arm.

"I hate you!" I yelled as I ran out. I ran to the closest door and locked myself in. A scream left my lips as I saw a guy in the room.

"Hey baby, what's your name." he smirked

"I'm pregnant and the alphas my mate." I challenged.
He took a few steps back. "I'm sorry luna." he bowed his head in respect.

"Yeah whatever I'm gonna stay here awhile." I said sitting in a seat.

"Okay?"

"So what's your name?"

~¥~

So I lost my other phone and can't find it. But I wanted to make a quick update. Sorry it is short