Chapter 9

Some people think holding on is strong, but letting go is stronger.

Unedited
Nick

I lifted her up and ran to the ambulance for our pack. I watched as they lied her down on the gurney.

I think she just peed.

"Her water broke!" Call one of the nurses.
Oh thank god! I thought she peed herself, Wait her water broke!

"She is going into labor!?" I yelled standing up, and hitting my head on the roof of car.

"Yea, alpha. I need you to calm down and keep quiet." the same nurse explained.

I sat down trying to relax myself, but when Bethany yelled out in pain I was on my feet once again.

We're soon out of the ambulance and into a private room.

"Okay, now Luna!" The nurse yelled, "push!"

I put my hand in hers and let her squeeze it, she yelled out in pain. Making me feel regret for letting this happen.

I blocked out everything except for my mate.
I was wildly shook and I woke from my trans.
"Alpha! Your child is coming!" A male said, and I mentally growled for a man to be in here at this time.

I watched as my child's head poked out and then the body. I quickly reached for my baby, but it was put in the males hands, I let a growl rack my body.

"Relax Alpha, he is cleaning your baby boy." She said smiling.

I looked over to Bethany, who looked like she was ready to pass out.
I gave her hand a tight squeeze.

"It okay baby, you made it." I whispered.
She just nodes her head along when I tried to talk about baby names. I realized her wasn't listening.

"Baby? What's wrong."

She looked me in the eyes, "I think that was my mother."

"The dead one?" I realized that it was rude, but she just nodded looking dazed.

Her mother?

I was pulled out of thought when my baby boy was handed to me. Bethany moved over so I could lay down with her, and I put the baby in her arms.

I kissed her head, when the door was broken down.

"That's my baby! I have own ship over it! And it will do as I command! And since it came from a whore like Bethany, it will be an omega!" Reed exclaimed pointing at my child.

I stood up, standing my ground.
"You will stay away from my child and my mate." I said clinching his ragged shirt.

I punched him in a the face, and watched his eyes roll to the back off his head.

I ordered someone to put him back in the cell and figure out how he got out, and check to see if anyone else was gone.

I turned body back to my babies and was relieved to see they were both calm.

But there was another interruption, "Let me see my grand baby!" The woman in the house soon ran in and next to Beth.

"Mom?" She asked.
All the woman did was smile.

So lately I have been posting slow and short updates, and I will keep updating, but they will be short. considering I just entered a speech contest I need to write it. wish me luck!!