2

return

Rebirth exclusive medicated dieter

Simplified Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 2 Going to Kyoto

    The Han family was extremely surprised by Su Yuanhong's decision, but she always regarded her husband as the heaven and nodded directly.

    "Master decides it."

    Then turned to Su Qingqi and Su Qinghan, "Well, you all go back and prepare, and you will leave for Kyoto in a few days."

    So Su Qingqi's trip to Kyoto was settled.

    Su Qinghan's mood was very complicated at this time, and she was even a little bit troubled. She didn't expect Su Qingqi, who couldn't deal with all aspects, could still follow to Kyoto.

    Unlike Su Qinghan, Su Qingqi is happy in her heart. Going to Kyoto means that she doesn't have to suppress her own nature and become dull like in Su Mansion.

    It can even postpone the time for her aunt to talk to her. If she is lucky, she will find a long-term meal ticket to marry. Three chapters of the law will be mutually beneficial.

    No matter what the final result is, at least she has worked hard, and she won't feel regretful in the future.

    "Yes, my daughter retire!" The two of them retired.

    As soon as they left, Han made tea for Su Yuanhong and couldn't help but ask questions: "Master, Wuchang Hou Mansion is not an ordinary noble family, you see that sister Qi's temperament does not seem to be very suitable..."

    Sister Han The son is very good in all aspects, beautiful, smart and knows how to advance and retreat, and act generous and stable. She is also relieved when she enters the Wuchang Houfu, especially since she has good medical skills and is close to her aunt, Han will not have any opinions. .

    I even hope that Sister Han's medical skills can be higher than that of Tai doctor and cure Sister Wan.

    But Su Qingqi is different. The same gentleman taught that she just didn't take a shot.

    If you go to Kyoto, it's not good if you accidentally upset the nobles.

    In addition, her biological mother, Tian, ​​caused her to shed a little brother. After Tian was dealt with, she did not anger Su Qingqi, and only allowed her to live in the village Zhuangzi for twelve years, which is already generous.

    Now the master may ask Su Qingqi to replace Sister Wan as the successor of Wuchang Hou Shizi.

    Su Yuanhong glanced at the Han family, he valued this auntie's wife very much. The Han family was well-managed, fair and focused on the overall situation. His two aunts were smart and capable, and their aunts were outstanding. Married into the Hou Mansion, he added something to him. A lot of help.

    "Qinghan's appearance is not bad, but there are two things that are not good. One is high spirits, which is not a good thing in Kyoto; the other is-I can't see through her!"

    Su Yuanhong squinted, his eyes full of precision now. He is busy with official affairs, but it doesn't mean that he doesn't care about the back house, especially the two unmarried daughters.