3

return

Rebirth exclusive medicated dieter

Simplified Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 3 Arrival

    ? Seven days later, the sky was clear. On a day to travel, Su Zhijin, the eldest son of the Governor's Mansion, took dozens of domestic servants to take Su Qingqi and Su Qinghan to Beijing. The luggage and other items were full of three ships. Layered cargo ship.

    When the people saw such a magnificent family visiting team, they talked secretly, with envy in their eyes, but no one scolded Governor-General Su Yuanhong for embezzlement and bribery, and searched for people's anointing. The whole Jiangnan people knew that their Governor-General’s family was a wealthy family in Jiangnan, with industries all over the place. The entire Daqing Dynasty.

    For the first time on such a luxurious ship, Su Qingqi stood with a little excitement by the window of the ship and stretched out her head to look around. The common merchants coming and going on the pier, all kinds of passenger ships, cargo ships, noise, shouting, and selling The sound is endless...

    "Sanmei, what are you looking at?" Su Qinghan didn't know when she came behind her, glanced at the messy crowd on the dock, and her eyebrows frowned slightly.

    Su Qingqi put her outstretched head back and pursed her lips, "I haven't been out much. It's a rare opportunity to see a novelty."

    "It turns out that this is the case. This Grand Canal has the most ships, and we are one of them. For many months, I have been walking by the waterway, and the third sister is blessed." Su Qinghan's smiley interface, but he didn't agree with him. What's so beautiful about the Grand Canal, you will get bored when the interest is over.

    Su Qingqi nodded. Not everyone has the opportunity to see ancient shipping. She turned her head and continued to observe the lives of the ancient people with interest.

    Then Su Qinghan said one sentence, and she answered one sentence without saying more.

    "Sister, take your time, I'll go back to the cabin to rest." Su Qinghan saw that Su Qingqi couldn't make a sullen ass with a stick. Su Qinghan looked bored and glanced around. Only some domestic servants were busy, but he didn't find his elder brother Su Zhijin. The figure, it seems that the eldest brother should still be in charge of the other three cargo ships, bit his lip, Su Qinghan left a word and left.

    Su Qingqi: "..." Rest early in the morning, who believes it, and don't find a better interface.

    "Girl, there is something the servant girl shouldn't tell me?" Ming Lan hesitated, she kept thinking about it, she didn't know whether she should tell the girl or not.

    If the girl thinks too much, it will be bad, but if she doesn't say it, she feels sorry for the girl again.

    "What's the matter? Let's talk!" Su Qingqi was surprised. When did Minglan become such a mother-in-law?

    "Girl, the slave girl heard that the lady recruited the second girl to Mingyantang at noon a few days ago, and kept it until the evening before going back, and when the second girl went back, there was an extra small hexagon box..."

    Minglan got to the girl. Next to me, whispered, what the lady did this time was a bit obvious and had a big impact. Didn't you see that the servants in the cabin ignored their masters and servants as much as possible?