16-20

return

Rebirth exclusive medicated dieter

Simplified Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 16 Sisters

    ? As night falls, the mist is like gauze and the stars are a little bit brighter.

    Several rough ladies carried a few buckets of boiling hot water into the room where Su Qingqi lived and backed out.

    Minglan served the girl into the bath tub, which was filled with hot water, and some dried jasmine petals were sprinkled on it. The heat was lingering, and a faint fragrance lingered in the nose.

    As soon as she entered the tub, Su Qingqi let out a comfortable sigh. It's been a long time since she had soaked in a hot bath. It was really comfortable. She kept pouring her hands on her body for washing.

    Minglan helped the girl wash her long hair conscientiously. After Su Qingqi washed her hair herself, Minglan also washed her long hair, took out a dry towel and wrung it out and wrung out a loose bun.

    Su Qingqi stepped out of the bath tub, dried her body, put on a loose nightgown, and lay lazily on the small couch by the window, Ming Lan went out and called a few powerful women to lift the bath tub out. They also wiped the floor dry, and walked behind Su Qingqi to wipe her hair.

    At this time, the second sister Su Qinghan's familiar gentle voice came from outside the door.

    "Sanmei, are you there?"

    "Minglan, go open the door." Su Qingqi was a little surprised that the second sister was looking for her at this time.     Minglan walked

    around the Zangzhi Ruyi screen, opened the door, and found that there was only the second girl alone, and hurriedly bowed slightly: "Second girl, please come in!"

Su Qinghan stepped into the room and saw the third girl on the small couch by the window to air dry. With long hair, the dim candlelight reflects the beautiful face of the third sister, enchanting and charming.

    No wonder there is a saying called looking at beauty under the light, the more you look, the more charming.

    Su Qinghan's eyes flickered, her mind was reduced, and she walked up to the side with a smile, and gave a compliment when she came up.

    "The

    third sister is getting more and more beautiful..." Su Qingqi glanced at Su Qinghan's delicate and beautiful features, especially those charming Danfeng eyes, and smiled: "Second sister, don't shame me. You are the real beauty. I'm here. In front of you is a foil."

    Su Qinghan covered her mouth and chuckled and nodded her forehead in an agitated way, obviously very useful to Su Qingqi's praise.

    "Sister, I came to see you so late so I wanted to tell you something secretly so that you won't be deceived."

    Su Qingqi stroked her long hair, her eyes flashed slightly.

    "What is blinded?"

    Su Qinghan glanced at Ming Lan behind the third sister, "There are outsiders here, it's

    hard to tell." Su Qingqi pursed her lips and let Ming Lan go out.

    "Sanmei, I went out with Princess Xinrou these days and met many ladies, and unexpectedly heard a rumor about Huaininghou." When there were only two of their sisters left in the room, Su Qinghan said in a low voice .