11-15

return

Rebirth exclusive medicated dieter

Simplified Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 11

    Except for short-lived and extinct heirs, other people praise Huaining Hou all kinds of praises, such as gentleness, amazing talents, brilliant intelligence... and so on.

    But these are all on the surface. Only those close to him know the terribleness of this master, not only cold heart, but also strong and crazy possessiveness.

    Chu Yi glanced at the dazzling and charming Hou Ye and the happy woman, and silently lit a candle for her.

    This girl Su is too naive, and when she enters the Chu family, she doesn't even want to leave. There is only one way to leave, which is: death! If you cuckold the Chu family, just kill and throw it in a mass grave!

    Of course, if Miss Su deceived Master Hou, she would wait for Master Hou to be buried in two years!

    "Master Hou, you really...really agreed?" Su Qingqi was dizzy. Master Chu Hou was too easy to talk, right?

    "Yeah! As long as your abilities are true!" Chu Houye smiled warmly and restrained the craziness in his eyes.

    "Your name is Su Qingqi, right? Push me back to the garden."

    Chu Houye quickly entered the state and called Su Qingqi very naturally.

    Su Qingqi's eyes widened: "..." Cheating, Lord Chu, we just reached an agreement, right?

    "Huh?" Chu Houye squinted at her, and the deliberately lowered voice was very magnetic and very nice!

    The voice was so good that her ears were about to become pregnant, Su Qingqi's eyes and heart jumped fiercely, and she took over Chu Yi's job very spinelessly.

    Chu Yi: Poor girl Su!

    When Su Qingqi pushed her wheelchair back in small steps, everyone at the Baihua Banquet opened their eyes wide, and one after another sharp or icy or curious or mocking or compassionate eyes focused on Su Qingqi.

    "Eldest sister, isn't that the third sister? Why did she and Huaininghou be together?" Su Qinghan was shocked. The third sister would not die in love with Huaininghou at first sight, right?

    When Hou Huaining became famous at the age of fifteen, I don't know how many high-class ladies admired him, but unfortunately, there was no later article. Others didn't know the reason.

    She Su Qinghan knew.

    Because Huaining Hou was short-lived and extinct, the Chu family also had a weird ancestral instruction that a woman who married into the Chu family must not leave the Chu family for life, and childrenless wives and concubines must be buried after their husbands died!

    This ancestral precept is cruel and cheating!

    Especially when Huaining Hou was still so short-lived and extinct, who would dare to marry him?

    Finding death is not the same way!

    Besides, Mrs. Huaininghou's position is not something that a cat or a dog can sit on! If you want to be Mrs. Hou, you have to see if Chu Hou is willing.