Rants

This is a chapter just for all my rants. I may make another rant chapter if I think of more things to rant about.

Rant 1: Alicorns..........
This first part is because sooooo many people have Alicorn OCs.
I can not even begin to think of how many Alicorn OCs there are. I just don't like it. I mean, I understand it is hard to choose unicorn, pegasus, or earth pony, but please choose one instead of making your OC an Alicorn. The reason it makes me mad is because in the show, Alicorns are only royalty, but with how many Alicorn OCs there are, Alicorns would be the common thing, and a Pegasus or earth pony would be the more rare sight.. In the show, you don't just see a bunch of Alicorns walking around, and that is exactly why Alicorn OCs bother me. If you had a bunch of Alicorns everywhere, then princesses wouldn't be special at all, and that is just not right. I also feel like the amount of earth ponies is a sad number compared to how many other ponies there are. And though I have a Pegasus OC, I urge other people to have earth pony OCs because though they may not be able to fly or have magic, they have amazing strength. I am actually thinking of making a second OC that is an earth pony, cause we need more earth ponies.

Rant 2: Updates
This is probably one of the most annoying/saddening things to me. I will get absorbed in a book, but then the author never updates again. At least put like "Discontinued" or something so I know not to get too attached to the characters or whatever. I feel like in some cases, they should just remove the book, because then no one else would be affected by the lack of updates. This one was shorter, but definitely worth saying something about.

Rant 3: Overused!
Ok so I have to work on this myself, but when people say things like "lol" or "omg" I feel like they should try to expand their vocabulary and say something else. I am not trying to be mean to those people cause I think everyone does it (including me), but I think that it would feel nicer for the person who said something that made you laugh to get something else other then "lol". Maybe say "hahahaha that was a really funny joke" instead of just "lol". Or when you say "lol" add something to it, like "lol that made me laugh so much". "Omg" is a different story. Just try not to say "omg" at all. Say something else. Like when you are surprised don't say "Oh my god" or "omg", say something like "You did this for me?! Thank you thank you thank you so much!" if it is a good surprise or "wow you scared me so much" if it was a bad surprise instead of saying "omg that was so scary." This one is probably the least annoying. I just feel like society should try to improve on the subject.

I really felt like putting this up because it annoys me when things like the above happen. I don't want to be mean with any of these, I just feel like change may be a good thing.