20 facts about me!

Ok so I was nominated by ScarletHawk1 to do this! So uh here goes! 20 facts, coming at you all!

1- I have 3 cats. One is the one in my profile pic- her name is Josephine-, then I have two others, a calico- named Stealthy- and a calico with stripes- named Popcorn. Yah the second is hard to explain but lemme try. She has calico on her back, and then a striped face, legs, and tail. She is a dark grey and brown mix of colors, like her mom. Ok that wasn't too hard.

2- I have been in Dance since I was two years old, and yet I still think I look bad doing dance, though others say I look good. So yah I dunno.

3- this one goes with the dance thing. The first year I danced, I was chosen to be the special fire dancer, and I got a special spot in the middle of everyone. So yah :3

4- I am a huge Homestuck, MLP, Red vs Blue, and NCIS fan. I am still a fan of the other things, but those are my main fandoms. *gasp* I know, suck shocking developments! Oh my gosh now I have to find that picture :P

5- There have been a lot of things I have lost over the years. I'm leaving it at that.

6- my first word was 'CRACKERS!' Because my mom was feeding me crackers, and then she stopped for a minute to talk, and gosh darn I wanted those crackers!

7- if you read my description, it says I'm from California....
Yah I am. But not the beach part... If only though...
Also, 7 is my favorite number.

8- I like sad songs. Don't judge me.

9- I am currently working on an animation showing the three main OCs in my story 'Hope for Hazy' because I just love them so much! And by the way for everyone who likes that story, I am working on the update I promise!

10- my favorite teacher is was definitely the one I had in 3rd grade. His name was Mr. Hooper, and his classroom was Medieval themed. It was so cool! Anyways, he also had a good sense of humor and was pretty nice about not giving us too much homework. Some of my friends didn't like him though... Huh...

11- I have a +¥ping quirk +ha+ I u$e $ome+ime$ when I +ex+ astronomicalPolygon

12- I have been to 10 different states. My life goal is to go to all 50. So yah

13- my mom's friend who is also my friend was born on Friday the 13th, so instead of an unlucky day, we always think of it as lucky. :3

14- I love the rain so much. Except when I went to Florida. *^*

15- when I roleplay, I actually start to act like my character in real life a little bit. It lasts only about an hour afterwards, though, so yah. It's strange, and I am too. Just deal with it.

16- my room is a complete and utter mess. Yah I know your minds just exploded.

17- I have tricked you all into thinking my name was Catherine, haven't I? Yes I know I have! Muahahahahaha! Maybe you could guess my name if you look at the second part of this randomness book. By the way, more shocking developments.

18- I know a whole bunch of people really exited to grow up and make their own choices and stuff. I just don't want to grow up! The thought terrifies me. I know, it's cheesy. Those people though just are always trying to 'help' me be 'cool and more mature'. That really isn't helpful to me, I don't care if I am immature, I want to have fun as a kid while I can! Sorry, had to vent. Also, if one of my friends who does that ever gets a wattpad account and reads this, I'm not trying to be offensive, I just am putting my opinions on the matter of growing up out there.

19- I have two home phones in my room. One works and one doesn't. One is an old house phone, and is light brown and stuff. One is a small pink phone that looks like a toy. The pink one is the one that works, but I cannot tell you how many time me or other people have reached for the light brown one. I've got it solidly remembered by now, seeing as it is my room, but most of my friends haven't. It's really funny, and I love to see them struggle to find the real phone after I tell them there is a house phone in my room. Little troll there every time XD

20- I have an older brother. He means the world to me. Yah he can be annoying and stuff, but he is always there for me when I need him, and is so supportive of me and my goals. I don't tell him that very often, because I know that would make him feel uncomfortable. But here's to you, my amazing brother! *pours milch- inside joke with my family- for everyone*

21- yah no. I did 20 facts, and that's it. Don't be greedy y'all!

I hope that was interesting, and I hope you all learned some stuff about me! I don't really know who to tag to do this, but I guess I'll do astronomicalPolygon Bianca_Is_Boss iWarriorDashie14 and MaCaRoNs_
If any of you have already done this, then you don't have to again. So yay! :3 have fun everybody!