Dares 3- Pony style!

Me: Hey everybody!

Rhode: what do we have to do now?

Me: I was getting to that. Anyway, Bianca_Is_Boss dares the people to be turned into ponies, and the ponies to be turned into people.

Rhode: please tell me it doesn't say we have to go to Equestria. That place is too happy for its own good.

Me: it doesn't say that.

Rhode: thank god!

Tally: Now how are we supposed to turn into ponies?

Me: with my epic Bacotrons powers, duh!

Tally: the who what now powers?

Me: never mind. Lemme just use the powers. *uses powers*

Everyone: *faints*

-A Few Hours Later-

Me: *wakes up and is a cat-pony* ERMAGERSH I AM SO BEAUTIFUL!

Tally: *wakes up and is a grey pony with black and red hair* I don't look to bad either, but you made us faint. That is not cool.

Rhode Island: *wakes up and is the Halo pony* I kept my armor! Yay! I am so much cooler looking then all you.

Lost Shade: *is the Assassin's Creed pony (duh)* I look cool even when I am a pony. That takes awesomeness. And Rhode Island, shut your rump hole.

Dawn: *is a girl wearing party shades and a orange/purple dress and has very dark purple hair* Look at me everypony! I am a person! I have eagle squid things like you now! And you guys look awesome as ponies by the way. Ooo Hazy, you look adorable!

Hazy: I guess so... *is a really cute girl with a light bluish-grey prep outfit with a lavender tie and a dark blue bag, and she has lavender hair*

Sadie: *is the purple pony* I am a very bright purple... I don't really like this shade... Aw whatever, I am still a pony! Ooo look at my cutiemark, it is a snake!

Shaney: *is the cream colored pony with brown hair and socks* I am soooo adorable! Hey, look! My cutiemark is what my mutant ability is! *her cutiemark is a bunch of sound-waves, (her mutant ability is hyper voice)*

Tally: I like my cutiemark! *her cutiemark is a pair of guns- a sniper rifle and a plasma rifle- and a grenade*

Rhode: that is one awesome cutiemark...

Tally: you should take your armor off so we can see your cutiemark!

Rhode: no way.

Lost Shade: I am not a party pooper like Rhode Island, so I guess I'll take my cloak off. *takes her cloak of and is a white pony with a black mane.*

Tally: that is a cool cutiemark, but mine is cooler.

Lost Shade: I like it. *cutiemark is a pair of swords*

Me: *is trying to pick up bacon* HOW DO I USE THESE THINGS?!?

Dawn: you just grab the item.

Me: YES, BUT HOW?!?!

Dawn: like anypony else...

Me: But it isn't scientifically possible! I can't just pick it up like this *picks up bacon*! I mean, my h- oh... Well that is nifty!

Dawn: Told you so!

Me: -_-...

Shaney: sooooo what do we do now?

Everyone: .........................

Rhode: We should make a parody of 'Gangnam Style', but instead make it 'Pony Style'!

Everyone: No. Just no.

Rhode: whatever...

Me: tell us what to do now in the comments while we are ponies (or for Dawn and Hazy, while they are humans).

Rhode Island: seriously, who the heck are you talking to?!?

Me: like I said before, the readers!

Rhode Island: Yah, you are officially insane.