Theories and shtuff

Hey iWarriorDashie14 ! You asked to see my theories and things, so here you go!
Ok so I have looked at this picture long and hard, and I have a few different things to go along with this.

1- Tail-
If you look at her tail, it has likely been stitched on and replaces the other one she had. (Or if you read later down I say another likely thing) Now taking from this she either did that herself or was experimented on. Number two being most likely seeing as to what her dialogue is. Not to say number one isn't possible but it is highly unlikely.

2- Timeline?-
she looks older then she did before, but I mean that could just be the drawing styles changing. Or she is going through puberty. Oh ok well I'm just going to go ahead and estimate this occurs at about two years after Flying Home.

3- The Armor-
Now we all see she is wearing armor. So there is obviously some sort of fight going on. But I am going to go further and say she was an experiment super soldier. Now that is probably crazy, but I think it would be plausible seeing as there are stitches and stuff on her and she has the dialogue saying "You broke me, now I will break YOU." This also tells me she comes across the scientists who did this to her again, and is going to get revenge. Again, this is just a theory (a teaser theory! (Jk)) and isn't complete truth. I am just analyzing this photo and saying what I believe about it.

4- The Ear and the Cutie Mark-
Alright so I am not going into much on this, because it is most likely just drawing styles changing, but her ear and cutie mark seem different from her ear and cutie mark before and I felt the need to point that out and inquire if that is something intentional or not.

5- the dialogue-
So I know what you are gonna say: "Cat, you have already talked about the dialogue!" And then you are going to skip this part. DONT. I'm going more into it. Also, it won't be that long. Ok so it says x pony(ies) broke her and now she is going to break them. Well X pony(ies) could be the scientists, or maybe she meant X pony(ies) broke her heart? Maybe she is so mad at this pony because she trusted them and they betrayed her? It could even be a friend that betrayed her, it doesn't have to be romantic to break a heart. I don't know but I wanted to put out there that that could be another possible reason for the dialogue.

6- Brightening things up-
Ok so I wanted to check real quick if she pulled a Cawthon and his something you can only see if you brightened the picture. Well she didn't, so whoop dee Doo on me for checking though.

7- Dragon?-
This one is completely around her being an experiment. So the fact that the tail is of a dragon yet still matched her coat and mane color and patter has me confused. Did they (the scientists) find a dragon with the exact same color and pattern as Riptide when they could have just gotten any old dragon? Probably not is what I am getting at. Again, maybe they did but I find that highly unlikely. I figure they (the people experimenting on her) did one of the following:
Changed Riptide's original tail somehow into a dragon tail
Or they changed the dragon tail to match for some strange reason because apparently mad scientists care about fashion.

Also I feel like adding: why is it that they put a dragon tail on her? What does it do for her? Does it somehow give extra abilities or something? Mark balance? More speed? Just 20% more coolness? Ok moving on now.

8- more time stuff-
Ok so I wanted to take a moment and think: how long has this war been going on? And how long has RipTide been fighting it?
Well I think that because of how little dirt is on her armor, and scratches on other places of her body there are either the war hasn't been going on for very long, RipTide is a very good fighter and keeps her armor very clean, RipTide hasn't been fighting the war for very long, or I'm analyzing the cleanness of her armor too much.

9- most plausible things-
It is so likely I am looking at these as fact:
*Equestria is in some kind of war
*RipTide is either mad at scientists or at a friend who broke her heart
*She eventually gets revenge on that(those) person(s)
*she was altered by somepony else or altered herself so she could have extra abilities
*shes fought a lot as can be seen by her definite scars and personalized armor