Cool stuff you should check out

Here is a list of things you should check out on YouTube:

•Red vs. Blue:
Red vs blue is a series of videos on YouTube based off of the Red team vs Blue team mini games in Halo. It does contain strong language, so be warned. These videos are also pretty strange, but they are very humorous, so yah.

•Markiplier:
Best. Gaming. Youtuber. Ever.

•nigahiga:
Nigahiga is really funny and is just really awesome. He is not a gaming youtuber, he does other stuff.

•Yogscast (my fav are Lewis, Simon, and Kim):
These youtubers do Minecraft. They are really funny and are pretty cool. I really like them, and they used to be my favorite YouTubers along with Captain Sparklez (until the others on this list came along.)

•Captain Sparklez:
Pretty much Yogscast except he is one person and he does better music videos then Yogscast (no offense to anyone). He and the Yogscast used to be my fav youtubers.

•CinemaSins and Honest Trailers:
They do "everything wrong with ----" videos. Very funny, and they make you notice things you didn't before. Pretty much some of the best annoying-to-movie-maker people around. They make me laugh all the time.

•ERB:
EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORYYYYYYY! Can't really say much about this except: go check it out.

•The Game Theorists:
This guy has the most interesting theories on games I have seen. He gives an explanation for his theories and everything. My favorite videos of his are his FNAF theories and his theory on what a creeper is.

This is just my opinion, but I wanted to share these so you could maybe check them out.