Dares 4- What even is this?

Me: HEYO Y'ALL

Everyone(except Dawn): Ugh...

Dawn: Yay! What do we have to do today?!?!

Me: someone (*cough XxdragonspoonxX cough*) dared you all to meet someone from an anime. Their name is... Komaeda Nagito.

Dawn: MEET A NEW PERSON?!?! Yayyyyyyyy!

Lost Shade: From Dangan Ronpa? I mean, I might have heard of that.

Rhode: where is he?

Me: Wellllllllll.... He wasn't available, cause he had plans with Hinata. So then this someone dares you to try hope bagels and despair waffles.

Lost Shade: oh please no...

Tally: Lost, you know what those are?

Lost Shade: well I heard of them maybe. They supposedly make you hope crazy if you eat the bagels and really sad if you eat the waffles.

Sadie: THERE IS NO WAY I AM TRYING THOSE THEN! *smacks them out of my hands*

Me: *picks up a despair waffle from the floor and shoves it into Sadie's mouth*

Sadie: Why did you do that? Man I feel miserable... *goes and gets ice cream and ears it cause she is depressed*

Hazy: that was really mean.

Dawn: yah. She is right...

Me: ok fine! *picks up a hope bagel and feeds it to Sadie*

Sadie: *goes hope crazy and stuff (to lazy to write out details)*

Dawn: I want one of those! *eats a hope bagel* Mmmmmmm! *goes crazy too*

Shaney: *eats one* These are good. *doesn't go crazy*

Me: why aren't you crazy yet?

Shaney: I am always crazy, duh! Now I know someone who could use one of these! *picks up a bagel and shoves it in Rhode's face*

Rhode: Helmet. See?

Shaney: EAT IT!!!!! *continues trying to shove it at Rhode's face*

Rhode: -_-

Tally: *starts laughing*

Dawn: *comes up behind Tally* YOU SHALL HAVE HOPE! *shoves bagel in Tally's mouth*

Tally: *goes hope crazy also and grabs a bunch of bagels* *shoves 5 in Lost Shade's mouth*

Lost: *spits them all out* No! I do not want to go crazy!

Rhode: *takes out a spare helmet* WEAR THIS! QUICK!

Lost: *pushes Tally away and gets helmet on quickly*

Hazy: *hiding in the corner*

Whittney: *Sadie is trying to feed her bagels* I am a robot. I can't eat. Therefore this is useless.

Sadie: IT IS NOT! IT IS NEVER USELESS.

Whittney: -_-

Everyone but Whittney, Rhode, Hazy, and Lost: *hope crazy or just normal crazy*

Me: *is eating popcorn, watching*

Lost: STOP THIS PLEASE CAT!

Me: give it five more minutes.

Lost: NOW!!!!!!!

Me: ok fine.... *pulls out bacon wand and sparkly magic stuff goes around the room*

Tally: We don't mention this again. Ever. Understand?

Everyone: *nods*

Me: Ok! Now for a dare from someone new here! MaCaRoNs_ !

Shaney: sounds like macaroni.

Me: it does... Anyway, they have a dare... For me?!?! Oh no no no no no!

Rhode: You have to do it! Payback for the bagels and waffles!

Me: fine... The dare is for me to list all the people I ship, even my OCs... Oh god... This is going to take a while.

Everyone: can't wait to see this! *evil laugh*

*a few hours later*

Me: *comes in with a list* Ok! Here are all the ones I can think of!
From the Fnaf fandom: I ship Foxy and Chica, Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie, and Whittney and Bonnie. That is about it.

Whittney: actually I don't know that I mind.

Everyone who ships it: DAWWWWWW!

Me: *clears throat* From the MLP fandom: I ship Octavia and Vinyl Scratch. I ship Lyra Heartstrings and Bon Bon. I ship Doctor Whooves and Derpy. I ship Flash Sentry and Twilight, Rarity and Applejack, Fluttershy and Discord (unless you can bring Minecraft into this, and then it is Herobrine and Discord forever!), Rainbow Dash and Soarin (unless Minecraft, then I ship Rainbow Dash and sky does Minecraft. {don't judge. Really good Team Crafted and MLP fanfic.}), and I ship Cheese Sandwich and Pinkie Pie. (Unless Minecraft, then Bodil and Pinkie Pie.) And I forever ship RIPSIDIAN!!!! (Riptide and Obsidian. #RipsidianFTW!) For Hazy, I don't ship her cause she is a kid. For Dawn, I am actually developing an OC that can be with her. Not giving any names 'till I am done though.

Dawn: what is an OC? And how can you make a pony?

Me: never mind. Anyway! Now for Red vs. Blue... The ship list is short here. I ship Tex and Church, and I don't ship Rhode with anyone.

Rhode: I am lonely, but I really don't care.

Me: For Doctor Who... No one really. Sorry. Unless Amy and Rory is considered one, but that is already in the show, so yah... Tally, I don't ship you with anyone (might be lying, but I don't want the owner of the OC to be annoyed that I ship his OC with Tally.)

Tally: whatever.

Me: I don't ship Lost Shade with anybody...

Lost Shade: Meh.

Me: I might be making someone to ship with Sadie... But I am not sure yet.

Sadie: ok then.

Me: For X-Men I am really not a huge fan of X-Men, my friend wanted me to make an OC for a story she is working on, but yah... Anyway, so I don't ship her with anyone.
Now moving on to series that I don't have OCs for...
For NCIS: I TOTALLY shipped Ziva and Tony, but then... (SPOILERS!). Anyway, other then that, I ship no one there.
Anyway, that is all I could think of at the moment!

Lost: You had hours though...

Me: I miiiight have goofed off and played the Xbox...

Lost Shade: *facepalm*

Me: ANYWAYS! That'll end this chapter! Now remember, if you want to ask or dare, PLEASE do it on the Dare and Ask page/part/chapter that I have!

Rhode: WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?!?!?!

Me: No one.... (Except my epic readers!)