Shtuffs

All y'all last words sound to me like they will be awesome. Good on you!

Anyways, my mom has recently been making me watch a whole bunch of Star Trek with her and my bro and I got to thinking:
Why the heck do they make those comm things so not functional? Like, you have to slap it any time you want to talk or something, it is easily breakable, and easy to lose! Like guys what? I don't want to be slapping my chest all day! Imagine how sore my chest must be after all that!
And I don't know about you, but I lose small things and only find them by stepping on them ALL THE TIME. I would be needing to get a new comm thing every few days!
I dunno I just felt like saying that. And also:
Why do they go from smart to dumb to smart to dumb so much?! Like they are portrayed to be really well educated on protocols and can operate a ship well, but then in the next episode they don't see through a really clear plan to kill these Cardassians or whatever they are called. Like how?!
And one more thing:
How do they break their ship so often and then get it repaired so fast? I guess it must be future tech but if you can fix a ship that quickly you should also be able to defend it better.
And don't get me wrong I am actually liking Star Trek but those things just get on my nerves.
Ugh sorry I'll stop talking about Star Trek now.