Dares 6- Strange...

Me: Hey everyone! I have daresssss!

Everyone but Shaney and Dawn: UGHHH....

Shaney and Dawn: YAH LETS HAVE FUN!!!

Me: ok so I am going to do the first one first: this is from @Joslyn_the_Killer

Whittney: that person is new, correct?

Me: yep! But before we start, I wanna introduce two new friends!

Dawn: NEW PEOPLE YESSSS!!!!

Me: Yep! Ok so the first one is Angie! (For minecraft, looks in the media. But she is hiding her wings and crown, she normally does)

Angie: Hello! It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Everyone: Hello!

Me: The second one is Yemma Finn! (She is for Homestuck)

Yema: Hello people!

Dawn: *pulls out trumpet* TIME FOR MY INTODUCTION SONG!

Rhode: *360 no scopes the trumpet* No!

Dawn: awwww....

Hazy: I hope I'm not ruining the introductions, but what is the first dare?

Angie: dares?

Whittney: did Cat just pull you into this without telling what goes on here?

Angie: it appears that way.

Yema: yah I have no clue either.

Tally: basically Cat's friends give us a bunch of dares to do. Most of them are annoying, cruel, and unreasonable.

Yema: Ok then...

Me: Also I wanted to announce I am a wizard now. Anyways...The first dare is from @Joslyn_the_Killer she dares Dawn to be calm for 1 hour since she is always so hyper.

Angie: from what I have seen so far, Dawn has 0% capability to do that. Well, 0.0000000000001% but I like to round.

Dawn: We're you saying something? I couldn't hear you! I was having too much fun talking to this floor!

Everyone: ............

Me: Dawn you have to be calm for an hour.

Dawn: What? I don't get it. What is this 'calm'?

Me: you can't be hyper.

Dawn: WHAT? THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE!

Shaney: Yah! And I want my buddy to stay hyper anyways! She is so fun!

Me: nope! It has to be done cause it is a dare.

Sadie: How are you ever going to make that happen? By casting a spell or something? *strong sarcasm*

Me: Yah! That would work!

Sadie: *facepalm*

Hazy: but Dawn wouldn't be Dawn is she wasn't hyper! That's just how she is....

Me: good point, but we gotta do it!

Yema: maybe just put her to sleep for an hour? Then she technically would be calm cause she can't really do anything hyper when she is asleep.

Me: no she actually can. She makes cotton candy in her sleep. No joke.

Yema: ........... Oh...........

Me: yah... So I guess calming spell?

Everyone: yep I think so.

Me: wait! I have to figure out how that is related to cats or bacon.