•You and I•

Harry's POV

So....I can't write a song. I tried and tried but it didn't work so here I am, looking through some CD's Hermione had given me one Christmas; they hide under my floor boards of course. Most of them are muggle bands, so I didn't recognize some.

"Perfect..." I muttered looking at the CD in my hand. It said 'One Direction'  and 'Midnight Memories'. The cover of the CD was five guys standing around. I looked at the back and it had the songs listed.

Best Song Ever
Story of My Life
Diana
Midnight Memories
You and I

Huh You and I sounds like a good choice. I put the CD in the CD player and music started playing.

I figured it out
I figured it out from black and white
Seconds and hours
Maybe they had to take some time
I know how it goes
I know how it goes from wrong and right
Silence and sound
Did they ever hold each other tight like us?
Did they ever fight like us?

The CD plays. It's a pretty good song.

You and I
We don't wanna be like them
We can make it 'til the end
Nothing can come between
You and I
Not even the Gods above
Can separate the two of us
No, nothing can come between
You and I
Oh, you and I

As I'm listening to these lyrics I started crying. Something did come between us. I let something come between us, but I won't let it happen again.

Before I can play the rest of the song my forehead starts hurting. Pretty bad too, as I reach up I wince when my hand comes in contact with my scar.
Oh no...

Helloooo Pottttteeerrrr
The unmistakable voice of Voldemort ran through my head. As soon as that all I saw was black.

~
Hi! A double update! Hopefully your happy about that. I was bored and I wrote this little filler chapter; it only has about 300 words so, sorry it's short.
By the way I, in no way, own You and I I'm just obsessed with One Direction so I had to include it.
-Gem