First Day

* Jimin's POV *

Today is the day where it all starts!
I moved into the dorm this morning and now i'm in the practice room.
I arrived first so no one else is here. I played my favorise sont and danced to the rythm. I was enjoying myself and I didnt even know that everyone came in. After the song finished, the other trainees clapped for me.

It was embarassing, I bowed 90° to my trainee seniors. Their were 8 boys including Jason, Junhoe and minho. Their were also 4 girls including hyemi.
A while after, the dance teacher came in.
" Annyeong, today we are going to do some freestyling. I want to know how good the new trainees are. Now lets get started!"

Everyone formed a circle and music was blasting through the room. I could'nt resist. I started to move my body abit waiting for my turn. The boys were great! Especialy that guy who looks abit scary with a minny mouse shirt. It was then the girl's turn. The senior trainees were pretty good. But most of them sexy danced. It was then Hyemi's turn. She was so cute becose she's a vocal, so she never freestyle dance before. It was then my turn.

I could feel my blood circulating through my body. I moved my body to the beat of the song. I had so much fun, i totally forgot that people were watching me. I just moved to the rythm and enjoyed myself. Everyone were watching my with wide eyes.

"Waaaaaa, you are great! " said the teacher.
" Thank you! " I said while bowing to the teacher.

We then learned a choreo. It was very difficult but I followed along. It was fast and the moves had to be sharp and on point.

" OK! so for this dance, tomorow, we will show it to Mr Yang! so you better practice!" said the teacher
" Dae! " we responded.
He left abit after.
" Soooo, who wants to practice together?" said jason
" Dont worry, it's not real. He keeps saying that but Mr. Yang never came to watch. Just relax." said a girl trainee.
" But we should practice anyways " said the guy who danced really well
" Aishh hanbin seriously, its useless. We work hard but Mr. Yang will never comme see -.-"she replied
"Fine do what ever you want, i'll practice. " he replied.
They all left leaving hanbin behind. Even the new trainees left. I cant believe this. They dont belong in YG! They dont even work hard!! Aishhh. To bad for them then!!
I walked to that hanbin guy.
" Lets practice *smile* " i said
" mhh, lets do that ^^ " he replied

We practiced together and it was fun. We gave each other some advices to get better. I had fun! Finaly someone who can understand my love for dancing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

* The next day *

We all walked in the practice room together and sat on the couch and floor waiting for the teacher. After a while, Mr Park , the teacher walked in with CEO yang. DAEBAKKKK!

The other trainees were wide eyes and started to panic.
" shit " said the girl
" our work actually paid of ^^" said hanbin
" yeah ahahaha " i responded.
We all bowed to Mr Yang and sat down.
" Ok so now we want to see how well you can do the dance " said Mr park.

First of was the boys. They remembere the dance but didnt really nailed the moves. Mr yang death glared at them. But when B.I came up and showed his dance, Mr Yang smiled. B.I did great!

Its now the girls turn. One by one, they all failed miserably. They couldnt even remember the moves. Mr Yang was disapointed. It was then my turn. I got exited and danced to the beat. I smiled through out the dance. I looked at myself i the mirrow and i got the moves just right.

After I was done, the trainees lined up facing Mr Yang.

"I'm very disapointed in the old trainees... I tought you would do better. But B.I was acceptable. Jimin, you did good for your first day. But the new trainees... no comments needed. All of you better work harder if you want to stay. That is all "

CEO yang left the room leavig the trainees.
" AISHHHH!! SO ANNOYING!! " said Jennifer (the girl). Me and B.I smirked.
After they all left. Me and B.I gave each other a high-five.
"You did good newbie! xdd "
" ahah thanks grandpa "
since that day, I got closser to B.I, we helped each other for the choreos and somme raps.

We even gave each other some nick names Binnie and chimchim.

TBC