I have to win: pt2

*hanbin's POV*

Its 11 oclock, I walked outside of my tent. Everyone is sleeping.
I walked to the lake and I saw a figure sitting on a rock.
I walked up to her and called her name.

-Chimchim!

-Oh Minni mouse xdd!

I walked up to her and sat down deside her.

-So what is the reason?
i asked

She couldnt even look at me in the eyes, she was staring at the sky.

-The reason is... I need to win to stay. My dad hated it when I became a trainee. He wants me to become the CEO of his compagnie... He didnt want me to go through so mch trouble to become an idol. But I told him that i'll make it. He never approved. But acouple of days ago, I made a deal with my dad. We agreed that if I win tomorow, I can stay but if I lose, I become a CEO.

I was shocked... Chimchim... I-is a Heirs?! But.. most of all, she might leave?! No I dont want that! I want her to stay by my side!

-Chimchim...
I didnt know what to say.

-Its ok hanbin, you dont need to make me feel better^^ I'll make sure to win!!
she said

I want to help... I want to be by her side.

-i'll help! I'll help you practice ^^
i said

*JIMIN'S POV*

-I'll help! I'll help you practice
he said

I'm abit shocked becose I taught he would just ignore that and go back to his tent.

-Ok ^^
i said
He smiled to me showing his cheek bones.

He's so cute when he smiles... WAIT!! NO NO NO NO! NO JIMIN!! FOCUS!! I NEED TO WIN!! FOCUSSSS

Why is my heart like this when i'm with him? WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?!

TBC

note: Next chapter tonight