I Have To Win pt.1

Its morning and the light is beaming inside the tent. I came back from the lake pretty late because I needed a place to think and be alone.
I woke up before Taeyeon and went to the bathroom the get ready. I washed up and putted some compfy clothes on *cover photo*.
I walked out of the bathroom and ran into a random guy. I bowed and apologised.

-Ah! Im so sorry!!

I looked up and saw the one and only Jackson.

-I should be the one who's orry!!! Miane :$

He said and bowed back to me.

I just smiled tu him and walked away, only to get pulled back b him.

-Wait... u-umm. Would you like to comme hang out with Got7? You can invite some friends.

-U-umm.. i'll see.. I'll talk to you later ^^

after that, I walked back to te tent to wake up taeyeon.

-TAETAEEEE!!! WAKE UPPPP!!!
I screamed into her ear

-AISHHHH!! YOU SCARED ME TT.TT
She pouted only to get a laugh from me.

-AHH! Stop laughing -.-

-AHAHAHHAAHA!! You should've seen you're face xD!!
I laughed

-AISHH this maknae -.- anyways, lets go eat.

We walked out of the tent and went to the dining room. I sat next to Hanbin and Andrew.
We talked about the battle.

-Are you prepared Jimin?

-Always!
I said and the guys laughed.

-You are so determined xD

-I have to win this...To stay
I mumbled the last part.

-What?
asked Andrew

-O-oh, nothing ^^
I lied

*HANBIN'S POV*

-I have to win this... to stay.
she said

W-what? did I hear well? What does she means by that? Is she leaving if she loses?? What should I do? Ah ottoke? ;oo

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After breakfast, Jimin left somewhere, I could'nt catch up to her because she was to far.
I needed some alone time to write some lyrics for the battle after tomorow. I'm sitting on a log i the forest. It's nice and calm. No noise, no distractions and mostly NO BOBBY!! That guy is so noisy! (ㅋㅋㅋ)
I'm thinking about some lyrics but got distracted by a song...
I looked around but found no one, so I went to the direction of the sound...
I hided behind a tree and peeked through to find Jimin. What is she doing?
I approched her without making any noise to not distract her. She's dancing to [Rather be].
It's her own choreo and its great. But, why is she working so hard? She's already perfect... The way she mves her body is amasing, and she's always on point.
Without knowing i'm aproching her. Minutes after she turned around facing me.

-YAHHH!! KIM HANBIN! YOU SCARED ME! I almost had a heartattack !!
she screamed

I then snapped out of it.

-A-ah miane *Awkward smile* I was wondering where the music was from... Anyways, why are you practicing so much?
I asked

-I have my reasons... I have to win this.

-You can tell me if you wanna

-Well.. Meet me at the lake 11PM tonight... I'll tell you.
she responded and left after taking her phone.

Is it that serious? Is it true that she's leaving if she loses? I-I want to help her... I want her to stay with me...

TBC